It’s been a while

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

It’s been a while

Postby Raymosxn40 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:44 am

Wow, has it really been 14 years since I was last here on Simviation? It’s been a minute. I am Ramos (also went by drumlineramos and anonyramos on here many many moons ago). I have decided to dip my toes into flight sim again after a hiatus, and thought I’d drop In and say hi. I see some familiar faces, and a whole slew of new ones. I’m thoroughly confused by this new flight simulator, and it’s a blast! :P anyway, just thought I’d say hi

:)Raymos
Raymosxn40
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: It’s been a while

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:58 am

:D Hi there, Mr. Raymosxn40! ;) Don't hesitate to jump in with both feet, the water is fine. It's nice to see the old timer and welcome you back to Simviation. :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: 8-)
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby gtirob01 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:32 am

Welcome back! I recently just got back into things after a fairly long hiatus as well! Just got FS2020 and have been loving it on my new laptop. Post up some screenshots!
gtirob01
Major
Major

Postby Raymosxn40 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 pm

Appreciate it. I splurged and got the Airbus thrustmaster HOTAS, but it has some serious compatibility issues without FSUIPC (a name I haven’t heard in forever) in FSX, so I just made the leap to current stuff.

Glad to see the community here is still fun and friendly!

PS. It’s Mrs. Raymos ;)
Raymosxn40
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:40 am

Raymosxn40 wrote:Appreciate it. I splurged and got the Airbus thrustmaster HOTAS, but it has some serious compatibility issues without FSUIPC (a name I haven’t heard in forever) in FSX, so I just made the leap to current stuff.

Glad to see the community here is still fun and friendly!

PS. It’s Mrs. Raymos ;)

:D Mrs. Raymos, I appreciate you pointing out that I assume was incorrect. All of us are similar, but not identical. :happy-smileyinthebox:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby exad3545 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:29 am

Welcome back! I've also returned after a considerable break. Just acquired FS2020 and it's been fantastic on my new laptop. Share some screenshots!
exad3545
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to General Discussion