Long time, no talk - A Thank You To Simviation

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Long time, no talk - A Thank You To Simviation

Postby tcco94 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:10 am

Been almost a decade since I've been active on this forum, and seriously active. I hope my story and update can be a positive note and service to the community and even younger pilots who are hanging around here. Just wanted to stop by and say a big thank you to this forum. I'm not sure who's still around here back when I was first on here, have a few guys on Facebook from the flight sim days. I joined this forum in early high school as I was in love with flight simulator and wanted to make a career path out of being a pilot.

This forum gave me tons of information at a young age, good laughs, good chatter and lots of online flying fun. I went off to college studied Aviation (classic Aeronautical Science degree). Became a CFI down in Phoenix, moved onto Skywest flying CRJ as a FO & Captain. Ultimately got hired by Delta Air Lines, starting my career off rocky with the pandemic. Thankfully we are through that, I am currently flying the A220 and moving onto B757/767 later in the year. If it wasn't for this forum and the group of guys here who helped me turn this hobby into a passion of mine, I don't think I'd be here today where I am. I absolutely love my job more than anything in the world and I feel a big part of it goes to this community. For the kids interested in this career, or hell even the second career guys and gals, I highly suggest it. Head down, train hard, put in the work. It will pay off.

Although I don't fly sim at home anymore (simulator is now not as fun as it's usually where we go to train and get beat up LOL), I wanted to stop by and check out how the community was doing. I'm so thrilled all the new options for flight sim at home with atc and such. I hope this community continues to grow!

By the way, I can't figure out how to tag FOZZER, but where are your posts with your dinners? I miss your English plates and posts the most from this group. Looking back when I posted my food on your posts, it must have been shockingly BAD compared to your dinners. England forever has a special place in my heart, my favorite destination to visit.

Anyways, I hope all is well if we have any vets around who remember me. If not, hello!

Tyler
tcco94
Major
Major

Re: Long time, no talk - A Thank You To Simviation

Postby Dave T » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:11 pm

Paul's usually out riding his motorcycle. He often posts here https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 8#p1316108
Just Pm him.
Dave T
Major
Major

Re: Long time, no talk - A Thank You To Simviation

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:46 pm

tcco94 wrote:Been almost a decade since I've been active on this forum, and seriously active. I hope my story and update can be a positive note and service to the community and even younger pilots who are hanging around here. Just wanted to stop by and say a big thank you to this forum. I'm not sure who's still around here back when I was first on here, have a few guys on Facebook from the flight sim days. I joined this forum in early high school as I was in love with flight simulator and wanted to make a career path out of being a pilot.

This forum gave me tons of information at a young age, good laughs, good chatter and lots of online flying fun. I went off to college studied Aviation (classic Aeronautical Science degree). Became a CFI down in Phoenix, moved onto Skywest flying CRJ as a FO & Captain. Ultimately got hired by Delta Air Lines, starting my career off rocky with the pandemic. Thankfully we are through that, I am currently flying the A220 and moving onto B757/767 later in the year. If it wasn't for this forum and the group of guys here who helped me turn this hobby into a passion of mine, I don't think I'd be here today where I am. I absolutely love my job more than anything in the world and I feel a big part of it goes to this community. For the kids interested in this career, or hell even the second career guys and gals, I highly suggest it. Head down, train hard, put in the work. It will pay off.

Although I don't fly sim at home anymore (simulator is now not as fun as it's usually where we go to train and get beat up LOL), I wanted to stop by and check out how the community was doing. I'm so thrilled all the new options for flight sim at home with atc and such. I hope this community continues to grow!

By the way, I can't figure out how to tag FOZZER, but where are your posts with your dinners? I miss your English plates and posts the most from this group. Looking back when I posted my food on your posts, it must have been shockingly BAD compared to your dinners. England forever has a special place in my heart, my favorite destination to visit.

Anyways, I hope all is well if we have any vets around who remember me. If not, hello!

Tyler

:think: Newbie or old member it makes no difference..... :o Great minds think alike :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o That's Awesome.... :dance: 8-) It was so nice to hear from you. :greetings-wavingyellow: Welcome back, :D Mr. tcco94 Your kind words warmed my heart. :dance: :clap: :clap: :dance:
My sincerely appreciate what you did thanks to you and the behalf of the Simviation forum for sharing your journey, and living your dream.. :mrgreen: You're an inspiration to us all.. :text-thankyoublue:

Everything you can Imagine is Real. ... Let your dreams be your wings <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to General Discussion