Hello Again!

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Hello Again!

Postby Fly2e » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:50 pm

So how's everybody been? I see there are still a few familiar faces around here! Been a long long time since I visited the forums but been following the release of the new simulator and all I can say is wow! I remember the days when I was here like 24/7 as a Mod, so many friends made and still keep in contact with them. Both Ozzy and I are still cousins and chat a lot on Facebook. Had to invest in a crazy new rig last month in preparation for running this thing! May be visiting more frequently once I have it up and running to ask questions, share ideas, and do what I love to do most, post awesome screenshots! Who is still around here from the "old" days? That would be when I frequented this place from 2004 through 2015 for me! Been flying the bush, building a race car, paying for kids college, taking photos, living the dream, working, partying, and going supersonic!
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Hello Again!

Postby Fly2e » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Aye, 19 views and no responses.. Hummm... Either nobody posts anymore here at SimV, FS is not popular anymore... or y’all scared if me.. Ozzy, it is may be time to release a Binky
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:13 am

slim pickins these days communication wise...fozzer seems to have disappeared....pete...ozzie occassionally...kinda lonely me thinks.....what lens you using on that nikon?....maybe the virus has gotten everyone running for cover.....vic
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Sinkrate » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:55 am

Hi everyone!

Still here but real life has made a rude intrusion into my simming activities this year. Hope to be posting more in the near future.

Best wishes,

Sink
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:07 am

Hi Dave. This is a surprise. Not many of the old stagers left now. I'm one of the few original members who visit here on a regular basis, not that I can offer much help these days. Newer members will have no idea of who I am.

Fozzer pops in occasionally & I haven't seen or heard from Ozzy for over 2 years. Some familiar faces have returned since this awful virus raised it head. News of the new Flight Simulator might tempt some back but forums in general are not what they used to be. Social media has taken over. :whistle:

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ozzy72 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:28 am

Be scared, be very very afraid! Inspite of many bad things all but destroying my life, I am still alive (I just keep converting oxygen into carbon dioxide to annoy my enemies). Been a while but the Oz still likes flying inverted.
So what did I miss during the last couple of years of living hell?
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pete » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:39 am

Wow an old room opened. :D Good to see you guys on here!

Here's hoping for the best with the new MSFS.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Fly2e » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

Mark why do I see us doing some online flying together like this in the near future :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9& ... Jml2_MDsWo
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ozzy72 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:56 am

I cannot imagine Dave <<q
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby yancovitch » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:58 am

:D :D :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Postby yancovitch » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:01 pm

:D :D :D ......hmmmm....fozzer probably has a motorbike with a pusher prop and wings now...no need for sim....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Postby eno » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 am

Ayup .. good to see ya.
eno
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Ijineda » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:17 pm

I am still here as well (if anyone can remember me). Ozzy, still living in Hungary? Just installed FS2020 yesterday and yep, this is truely next gen! Great to hear that Fozzer is still around, too.
Ijineda
Captain
Captain

Postby ozzy72 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:03 am

Nah mate, back in sunny England these days with my kids.
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Fozzer » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:03 am

Hello, all my Chums!
I am here many times a day, every day, as usual, since forever, catching up an all the latest Simm V news!
Much of my actual "Flying" time has now been taken up with Videoing all my motorcycle journeys around my local counties since 2013, and posting them on YouTube for all my many Motorcycle chums around the world to enjoy!
Motorcycling and Flying private aircraft have a lot in common, with their various dangers, particularly "weather"! An eye on the sky is always a #1 priority!
At the age of 86 now, pretend flying and motorcycling, together with preparing and cooking amazing meals every day, occupies most of my time, in between very long snoozes on my couch! It's what at happens when you/I get old!
I also regularly follow all my FS Chums on... http://www.nzff.org/viewforum.php?f=33& ... 18d831f3f8
...same planes...same motorcycles...same fun...LOL!
The latest trip last Sunday...on two wheels...>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwrjal9pw0
Take care, all...
Paul.......and all my other stuff...>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5lKG ... 9JA/videos
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to General Discussion