Paid Membership

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Paid Membership

Postby pappygriffin » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:55 pm

What took me so long?!? I saw the caveat paid membership faster downloads but I had no idea it was "lightening fast" downloads!! For years I had been spending 20 30 minutes to download my file. Now in 2 minutes or less. If you ever come up with a life membership, sign me on. :clap: :dance:
pappygriffin
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Paid Membership

Postby Hipot » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 pm

I, like pappygriffin, have been lurking these hallways for years, absconding with presents that renewed my interest in flight simming. Love the banter from the different individuals, especially MR. Fozzer. Pete is very helpful. Thanks Pete, your assistance to others has bednefitted me also (lurking in the shadows). I recently decided to "come out of the closet" so to speak and pay for the premium membership (the least I could do to help pay for the infrastructure required to furnish us commoners with the parts and pieces needed to revert to our childhood dreams of being pilots). I'll be 71 years old soon, and I fly FSX to try to keep my mind from being totally dull. Wife says it ain't working, though! Thanks to all that post different ideas, tricks, suggestions, etc.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Hipot <<q
Hipot
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Paid Membership

Postby pete » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Hi - The membership works out of the box. You will see a 'Member area' in top left of page and no ads in download pages and downloads will eb significantly faster.
You just need to make sure you use the exact username and password. All names are also case sensitive and forums login is different from main site login. But you can select 'stay logged in ' with both.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussion