FSPilotShop.com is it gone?

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

FSPilotShop.com is it gone?

Postby lancer24 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:58 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing FSPilotShop.com I do not know if they gone offline or gone bankrupt or maybe it is some sort of computer problem at my end but, but I can't seem to access the website anymore. Anyone with any news about what happened would be greatly appreciated.
Richard
lancer24
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: FSPilotShop.com is it gone?

Postby SpaceHippy1975 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:23 am

lancer24 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing FSPilotShop.com I do not know if they gone offline or gone bankrupt or maybe it is some sort of computer problem at my end but, but I can't seem to access the website anymore. Anyone with any news about what happened would be greatly appreciated.
Richard

Apparently it is down, the owners are not providing much information as of yet. Hopefully it's not another case of another company going down along with your purchases. I lost a lot of aircraft & scenery when my hard-drive died on me & I was unable to recover any purchases.

Not sure if cross-posting is allowed but more info is found here: https://fselite.net/news/an-update-on-the-current-situation-with-fspilotshop/

Fingers crossed!

Keith.
Flying: MSFS 2020 & P3D v5 ~ Given up on X-Plane 11
My Rig:
Intel Core i7 - 6700K CPU @ 4.5GHz,
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard,
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING 11GB GPU,
Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM,
Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ Monitor,
Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers,
Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S & CH Rudder Pedals.
SpaceHippy1975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:10 am

Thanks for that Keith. I was all over the net looking for info yesterday and my experience was much the same as that fselite post.
None of my emails have been answered either.
I was going to do some further research today regarding DNS and current ownership. Simviation has been an affiliate of FSPilotshop for many years dating back to it's founder before he started pilotshop when he was selling 3d glasses through simviation.

let's hope it comes back! otherwise a lot of work for me ......
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lancer24 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Hi, thanks for the info. Hope they work everything out soon.
lancer24
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dadam141 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am

just tried 8/25/2019 home page is up tried to log in would not take password tried to reset password goes to this page umavailible so still not working right!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is working soon I have spent hundreds of dollars there and now I cant get to information I need!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
dadam141
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:27 pm

At least something is happening.
A little better communication would be good to say the least.

But it looks like they are not gone and working on a new site which presumably will be good to go soon ......
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Boromir » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34 pm

dadam141 wrote:just tried 8/25/2019 home page is up tried to log in would not take password tried to reset password goes to this page umavailible so still not working right!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is working soon I have spent hundreds of dollars there and now I cant get to information I need!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

A fellow Vermonter with the same frustration here! While I have not spent hundreds, I'm waiting for the latest version of flysimware's Lear35A to be made available. Thinking, if there site is not functioning by the end of this week I'll attempt to see if Flysimware will honor my purchase and give me a link.

cheers,
Greg G
Boromir
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby SpaceHippy1975 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:17 am

My biggest bugbear with this site even before the "crash" was with the download links.

After a few years the download links to the purchases you made with them are removed, your serial numbers are still there but you needed to pay again for them to re-activate the links (around £4 or £6 each, can't remember off the top of my head)

Okay, I know you are able to contact the original developer & see if you can access a product download via them. But you're buggered if the original developer has ceased or in my case your HDD dies on you.

Other sites such as simMarket do not feel the need to charge again.

Perhaps it's me being grumpy because of the heat down where I am! :angry-steamingears:

Keith.
Flying: MSFS 2020 & P3D v5 ~ Given up on X-Plane 11
My Rig:
Intel Core i7 - 6700K CPU @ 4.5GHz,
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard,
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING 11GB GPU,
Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM,
Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ Monitor,
Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers,
Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S & CH Rudder Pedals.
SpaceHippy1975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby dadam141 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:45 am

almost there at least I can reset password and view some of my orders and download some but no key codes on download page better than it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is a banner ontop of the page saying site under construction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P
dadam141
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Awaken » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 am

Well fspilotshop domain now goes to a godaddy.com page stating it pending renewal/deletion. Trying to install a addon purchased thru them and it won't activate, not happy.
AMD R5 1600 AF on ASROCK B450, Teamgroup 16GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1650 Super , 500 GB SSD and 3TB HDD, EVGA 500W PS, ASUS 27in. MX27A 2k monitor, Windows 10
Awaken
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby dadam141 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:31 am

Same here AWAKEN no luck I think its gone for good and all the stuff I purchased not happy one bit :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :? :? :? :? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
dadam141
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion