life's cheap

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

life's cheap

Postby yancovitch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:37 pm

it never ceases to amaze me how little a human life is worth.....man.....maybe the greatest miracle in creation, we so so take for granted....blessings to everyone all the world over..........
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: life's cheap

Postby Fozzer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:29 pm

...all forms of life, Yan!

Time to hug a Tree!..... :happy-smileyflower: ...!

(30 degrees C/86 degrees F, in England today!)

Paul...hugging a tree in the warm sunshine!.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: life's cheap

Postby H » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 am

yancovitch wrote:it never ceases to amaze me how little a human life is worth.....man.....maybe the greatest miracle in creation, we so so take for granted....blessings to everyone all the world over..........
We thank you for the blessing. As for our lives, in the physical aspect, they're but a temporary passing.

Fozzer wrote:Time to hug a Tree!.... Paul...hugging a tree in the warm sunshine!
In my youth I spent much time in the woods. When two, I wandered into the woods @ dusk near a swamp. I retreated to a huge tree behind me, sat with my back against it, and went to sleep while waiting for the sun to rise so I could see where I was going (I was awakened when my dad and a policeman, flashlights in hand, came searching for me). Trees and dogs have similarities: trees can offer some comfort, their bark can be rough, sometimes annoying... but I've never had one bite me.
;)

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to General Discussion