Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Canuck1955 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 pm

A lot of cut and paste there.... got bored during first sentence. That is all.
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby H » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 am

Yep, well, before the closure...
We exist but we should not... the only thing that should exist is nothing and nobody
(that gives a twist to atheists who've vowed marriage by the standard marriage rite: their god is nothing/nobody so nobody is marrying them).
Admittedly, although I've vague memories of events in my mom's arms as an infant, I don't recall my birth (and don't particularly wish to). Now, since I remember events even to my infancy, it means I also remember things before my (1st known) death (experience) nearly ½ my life ago. Also, my 1st prophetic dream occurred when I was 11yrs old -- in full color and nothing symbolic, the event happened just as the given dream. I've had many such dreams in my life but more and more symbolic type prophetic dreams as I've gotten older. The death experience mentioned was for over a ½-hour and, if you wish to call it reincarnation, I was reincarnated into the same body I left. Therefore, I cannot adhere to common reports of reincarnation: I've continued on after death with the same life I started; although I've had many prophetic dreams of mundane events there are myriads of dreams I barely, if at all, remembered upon awakening (and there's little to indicate any are actually 'prophetic' dreams) so the déjà vu referencing means nothing -- places and people can be familiar to me before the event happens in which I dreamed them.
However, I was not alone during, if you will, death nor in some gleaming heaven nor flaming hell but, if Krishna was there, he wasn't the one who revealed himself. The best I can describe it was a darkness that wasn't dark. Anyway, nothing contrary to the Hebrew/Christian scriptures was imparted to me -- but some different revelations to some interpretations. This world is going to end quite horribly and will not be replaced by the same -- but it isn't soon by human standards; when our existence here is finally ended, existence in this world is ended -- a time will come when there's no here to return to.

H
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby ftldave » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:56 am

How long before this hare krishna guy asks for a handout? And WTF has this got to do with flightsim? Answer: absolutely nothing. :naughty:
ftldave
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby B0ikat » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Too far, buddy. B'bye.
B0ikat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion