butter

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: butter

Postby Shadowcaster » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Apologies for this but the world must be warned never to do it again :shock: :shock: :shock:

If you need to see more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6eSJs06eCc
A classic from the 70's

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby H » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Shadowcaster wrote:Apologies for this but the world must be warned never to do it again...
My flared Farrah pants fairly matched selection "I" but the color matched the shirt's brown (and I still rarely wear much other than solid-colored shirts, pants or socks).

Shadowcaster wrote:Image
Thanks for this memory since I have to use an opposite gender px :roll: but soon after my [honorable] military discharge, my hair style was similar to the model's in selection "B".

Anthindelahunt wrote:Aust summer 67. Not a baseball cap in sight,
except me. I have always worn one since I was a little kid.
When I first came here, people stared at me because of that.
Plus the long blond hair down over my shoulders.
I looked like a hippy Fozzer...
Anthin... Peace Man.

Fozzer wrote:Anthin!
So it was YOU that brought that piece of all-Americal headwear across the oceans from the USA, and encouraged its use!!
Now, everyone seems to be wearing them, including folks in the Public Service Industry and the Military, etc...
They always seem to think it looks; "Cool", especially when it includes wearing a pair of Sun Shades to match, to hide the expression in their eyes!
I have photo's of me wearing my 1960's-70's Flower-Power outfits, including the long hair, tight-fitting purple shirt, flares, big belt, Elton John shoes, etc, but these are stored, out-of-sight in a locked case.
"Baseball Hats" seem as common as "Jeans" now!
Paul... "Jeans"... I don't mind... don't have many other choices!... :think: ...!
Now... baseball caps. I occasioned to say that I joined the Air Force to wear Army green since, much of the time, I was in the olive green utility uniform. In my youngest years I had been familiarized with the style of its accompanying hat... as a baseball cap.

Anthindelahunt wrote: but never tried drugs
Glad you didn't do the drug route, Anthin... your flight simulation might have been quite different, otherwise. Before my sister was in her teens she could be in a conversation while drawing a scene with dogs or horses and it would rival a photo; she may never have quite matched me in word definitions but we could often give the other a proper spelling. When she last stayed with me she nearly killed me because the money for drugs was more important than life; when I finally yanked the breaker bar from her hands, she fell backwards and bashed her head into the wall... if she'd hit a stud, a panel nail had punctured her skull... never again; an officer from each of the two closest towns and a state trooper showed up in my yard; the drugs were her necessity, she lost all six of her children and she's never been in my presence since. I wouldn't have recognized her, anyway; when I found her mugshot online some years ago, she looked older than our mother did; our mom died at 95yrs last September 4th and I was unable to locate my sister although she may well have moved out of the Sebring, FL, area.
Sorry about these downturn inserts but last year was harsh for me -- of five known losses, three were within a week with my mom's and a missing sister to complete it 35 days later.

H
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby 511Flyer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 am

I have this vision of Hattie Jaques naked, smothered with butter, and with one sock on to give me a grip.

I know that I like women, but I can't remember why!

:roll:
511Flyer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:37 pm

H.That was a very sad story. It must have been a horrible time.
Something you didn't need on top of your Mother's death.
Drugs. What a curse. So much more in life. It is a big problem
all around the World.

Take care.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Previous

Return to General Discussion