Happiness is catching!

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Happiness is catching!

Postby Fozzer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 pm

It's coming up to mid-November here in Northern climes, and normally quite chilly, but this morning, although rather cloudy, the temperature was a comfortable 54 degrees F as I wheeled my trusty motorcycle out for some shopping at my local Supermarket!..... ;) .....

The motorcycle ride is something I always enjoy, and as the temperature was being nice to me, I traveled the route with a big grin splitting my face from ear to ear!.... :D ....!

...and do you know what....

Everyone I passed, spotting my happy face, gave me a happy smile and a wave in return!

It's quite amazing, how; "happiness" is catching!..... :dance: ....!

Paul....I'm going for another ride tomorrow, to cheer some more folks up!.... :lol: ... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Happiness is catching!

Postby Flacke » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Thats great Fozzer, keep it up. You sure know how to enjoy the finer things and moments in life.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Tug002 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 am

I had to store the boat, bikes and the car this week as the temp went down to a crisp 15F. Once there is ice on the road and a snowmobile suit is needed to ride it's time to be put away :cry: They are calling for snow this weekend. :twisted:

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 am

Tug002 wrote:I had to store the boat, bikes and the car this week as the temp went down to a crisp 15F. Once there is ice on the road and a snowmobile suit is needed to ride it's time to be put away :cry: They are calling for snow this weekend. :twisted:

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Every year, Tug, at the very mention of snow and ice, me and my bike (my bike and I) want to be teleported to the warmth and comfort of Phoenix, Arizona, amongst the sand and palm trees until my Summer comes around again!

Daisy and I have no other choice but to travel the roads every day whatever the weather!
Two motorized wheels and a pair of legs is all I have.

Today it was a; "warm?" 52F for my trip to the shops and back again, so it was quite enjoyable, and I still had that big grin on my face, and grown-ups and little children still waved at me on their way home from their schools!
The little ones love Motorcycles and the sound of them!

(Its barking Dogs snapping at my heels I have problems with!).

For mid-November, it's still quite mild, but I suspect that will all change very soon as my Central Heating bill starts to rise!

The older I get the more I hate the Winter!

Time to wrap up warm, all we Northern Hemisphericans!.... ;) ....!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion