Weather or Not

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Weather or Not

Postby H » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:41 pm

...we like it, the weather is what the weather is. It takes me a while to get up and go these days but today I opened my door to find my get up wasn't prepared for the go. So, I got my winter boots and pulled the crunched plastic bags out of them (I stuff them with the bags for safer storage) and tugged them on. Then I swapped my jacket with my parka and headed out for my short walk to the post office.
Quite a present for my birth date -- our first end of the year snowfall.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Weather or Not

Postby Fozzer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:05 pm

H wrote:...we like it, the weather is what the weather is. It takes me a while to get up and go these days but today I opened my door to find my get up wasn't prepared for the go. So, I got my winter boots and pulled the crunched plastic bags out of them (I stuff them with the bags for safer storage) and tugged them on. Then I swapped my jacket with my parka and headed out for my short walk to the post office.
Quite a present for my birth date -- our first end of the year snowfall.

8-)

Many happy returns of the day,@H, if it's your Birthday!....:obscene-drinkingcheers: ...!

Many of my New England Motorcycle Chums report chilly weather at the moment and snow coming soon!

(You may get some warmth from those birthday candles?).... ;) ....!

...and higher up still, in Ontario, one of my regular Motorcycle Chums is already digging snow from his drive so he can get his truck out onto the main road to get to work!

Its also getting quite chilly across the pond here as well...temps down to 40F at times...far too cold for me!

Take care, @H

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion