bullies

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: bullies

Postby yancovitch » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:23 am

yea, but alas, my wife wasn't able to handle it, as it threw her off her game... she was hard working,bubbling with energy, but too sensitive, ..... especially in dental office, and kept getting the boot.....ha...she did try to fight back once but ended getting fired for that too..........either the dentist was a jerk, or the receptionist, or other girls power tripping ...little cliques....she is a vegetarian, spiritually inclined...doesn't drink, smoke, no drugs, and is a workaholic...so she doesn't really fit....and to some people, it's even a threat.....there's so much prejudice around.....and it's even more noticeable in a small town.....where if you fart, everyone knows it.............but......... now, she cleans a few houses, and is working for some really nice people, and has one job cleaning in a motel....so she's happy now....me...i'm just a lazy moocher building model ships and taking care of the home, though i help her at the motel once in awhile :) .....but at 76, i don't have the same energy as her, being 10 years younger......much peace at this moment :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: bullies

Postby yancovitch » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:12 pm

but the point i was trying to make was that maybe these bullying types are created way back in child care situations where the care takers are not supposed to do or say this or that, to children, for fear of being let go or even sued......the rules seem to be.....let the children work it out for themselves.....sheesh....no guidance...no moral training, which many of the kids don't even have at home.....so, in a nutshell.....maybe most of our problems in this world are the result of poor childhood education and guidance....anyways i hope i haven't imposed here in anyway inappropriately .......cheers.....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Previous

Return to General Discussion