Alternatives.....

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Alternatives.....

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am

Sunday Bank Holiday Morning.

...take a Motorcycle ride to Abergavenny, in Wales, to meet up with fellow Bikers...

....and risk getting drenched to the skin in the forecast torrential Rain....

...or...

Stay at home and cook a Fantastic Sunday Dinner?

No Contest!...>>>

Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie.
Assorted Veg.
Mashed potatoes with Butter and Garlic.
My Special Gravy.

..and a glass of Cream Sherry!

A much better idea...

...wouldn't you agree?.... ;) ...!

Paul...Dry...and stuffed!.... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Alternatives.....

Postby Sinkrate » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 am

Agreed….except for the sherry…yuck!

I’d have had a bottle of my favourite Shiraz with that. In fact….Hmm, I think I’ll have a bottle anyway, and just look at the picture of your meal. :dance:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Shadowcaster » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 am

Yummy a Fray Bentos Pie, 8-) haven't had one of those for ages, just put it on the shopping list. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby FlexibleFlier » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:33 am

Of course, you do know that the British TV series "Midsomer Murders" had a two-part episode in which the person who took photos of all his meals was the serial (no, not cereal) killer. Just a thought...
FlexibleFlier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 am

Sinkrate wrote:Agreed….except for the sherry…yuck!

I’d have had a bottle of my favourite Shiraz with that. In fact….Hmm, I think I’ll have a bottle anyway, and just look at the picture of your meal. :dance:

...funny you should mention Shiraz....

I have a full bottle of Penguin Sands in front of me at this very moment!

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/gro ... hiraz-75cl

The problem is, my; "Tooth" has a liking for all things; "sweet", which is bad for me..apparently...

My Practice Nurse; (her with the white smock, black stockings and Big Boobies), knowing my liking for sweet (alcoholic, etc) beverages, and being aware of my occasional High Blood Pressure, advises me, on such occasions, if I must, to partake of a Red Wine, as it is capable of thinning the blood and reducing the blood pressure.

Now...to me, with my sweet tooth, Red Wine tastes like bitter vinegar, and is rather unpleasant to the taste, so when the lady with the Big Boobies is unaware, I partake of a sweet White Wine...or even a Sweet Sherry, (similar to a cool glass of sweet Lemonade)......

...and take one of my blood thinning tablets instead.... ;) ...!

My Annual Review of my medication with the Practice Nurse is due to take place in two weeks time....

...and I am looking forward to our cuddle... :dance: ....!

Paul....HIC.... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Sinkrate » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:48 am

My Annual Review of my medication with the Practice Nurse is due to take place in two weeks time....

...and I am looking forward to our cuddle... :dance: ....!

Yeah….Err, I think I might know what’s causing your high blood pressure. :think: Call me Kildare if you like, but your results might be better if you were to see a male medic!!! :naughty:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion