Hello Again!

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: Hello Again!

Postby francsal » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:42 am

Well. it's been TWO YEARS since this happened, and missed the opportunity to say hello to you all. As for me, yeah, I seldom visit this place, post a few shots now and then. So good to see these names, and remember the crazy stuff that happened here. Maybe someone could bring the badger back? :D
francsal
Captain
Captain

Postby Clark95 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:22 am

So how's everybody been? I see there are still a few familiar faces around here! Been a long long time since I visited the forums but been following the release of the new simulator and all I can say is wow! I remember the days when I was here like 24/7 as a Mod, so many friends made and still keep in contact with them. Both Ozzy and I are still cousins and chat a lot on Facebook. Had to invest in a crazy new rig last month in preparation for running this thing! May be visiting more frequently once I have it up and running to ask questions, share ideas, and do what I love to do most, post awesome screenshots! Who is still around here from the "old" days? That would be when I frequented this place from 2004 through 2015 for me! Been flying the bush, building a race car, paying for kids college, taking photos, living the dream, working, partying, and going supersonic!

Hi there!
Great to see you back on the forums after so long. It's amazing to hear that you are still in touch with your friends from the "old" days, and it's always wonderful to see that the bonds we make through shared interests can last for so long. The new simulator sounds impressive,and I'm sure you'll have a blast with your new rig. I hope you'll have plenty of opportunities to share your experiences and awesome screenshots with the community here. It would be great to see some familiar faces from the "old" days, and I'm sure many others would love to catch up with you too. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in flying the bush, building a race car, and going supersonic!
Clark95
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Delta_ » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:32 am

Hello to the members posting again in 2023. I’m building a new rig so need to get some new flight controls and get back into the new flight sim.
Delta_
Major
Major

Previous

Return to General Discussion