Airport mobile app

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Airport mobile app

Postby alexdr » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 am

Hi, I am developing an application containing up-to-date airport data for flight simulators,
I would like to hear what can be improved or corrected, maybe it will be useful to you

https://airassistant.tech/
alexdr
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Airport mobile app

Postby Concorde001 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:19 am

alexdr wrote:Hi, I am developing an application containing up-to-date airport data for flight simulators,
I would like to hear what can be improved or corrected, maybe it will be useful to you

https://airassistant.tech/

I tried it, I'm kinda impressed!
Interface is good, takes less resources (and works fine on this old phone of mine), and a dark mode
Just checked up on some choices of airports, with some decent bit of stuff on it.
Only recommendation is to increase the colour variation, though it is a decent interface, just grey and black/white (depending on whether you are in dark mode or not) can be a little boring in the long run

Otherwise, nice job! :clap: :clap:
If you are unable to fly an aircraft, become the aircraft
-the guy who came with concept of a wing suit, perhaps
Concorde001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby PatriciaJohn » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:48 am

1. Ensure that your airport data is up-to-date. Airport data can change quite frequently, so it is important to regularly check and update your application accordingly.

2. Make sure to include all necessary airport data. This includes runways, navigation aids, airport facilities, and other information related to the airport.

3. Provide an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for users to access airport data. This includes a simple, straightforward navigation system and clear menus.Stumble Guys APK
PatriciaJohn
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby heartbroker » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:44 am

Hi I am newbie and would like to know does this app available for iOS?
heartbroker gbwhatsapp
heartbroker
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to General Discussion