Google etc becoming too powerful

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Google etc becoming too powerful

Postby cevans » Sun May 22, 2022 6:34 am

These big tech are becoming to powerful for our own good and should come under more scrutiny. Great and useful as they may be, the power they have is pretty scary.

Problem is that they control/oversee so much of our online activity. They are unelected and global. Anything that uses the internet is controlled by these companies.

They have the power to a lot more than we realise and we should all be aware of this, especially into the future.

What reminded me of this is that today I logged into this forum and got a google message telling me my password is a 'data breach'. Data breach of what? It's a normal password that use in various forms in different sites around the net. Now they tell me it's a data breach. What's it to do with them anyway?

This is a tiny example.
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Google etc becoming too powerful

Postby Sinkrate » Mon May 23, 2022 4:16 am

Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Google etc becoming too powerful

Postby Sim Picklens » Mon May 23, 2022 6:36 am

This was planned years ago. There is nothing on this planet Google does not have their hands on. It will become the Ministry of Truth. There was a minor setback when the first nominee resigned after a week of torment by those who see the truth. They have every intention to implement this and none of your complaints will stop them, it is what it is. Bringing this to light will slow it down. This will be another tool used by Big Brother who is also known as the anti christ. It's nice to see people are finally waking up to these things. For years I have known these things but speaking of them meant I would be met with blank stares and a loud HUH? WHAT? So speaking of them was pointless. Now it is near to the day.
Sim Picklens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to General Discussion