Maybe its just me....

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: Maybe its just me....

Postby Flacke » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:41 am

Anthindelahunt wrote:Well said Flacke.I have seen so many people lost in never never land on their Cells.
They walk straight into you or a wall or a bus.I have a mobility scooter now and when
I don't have a Carer I use it to get to the Super Market etc.

I am constantly run over by people lost on their phones.I would rather be back in the
Britis Columbia forests away from it all.

Anthin. :snooty: :cry:

I agree Anthin, there are few places on Earth that are better to live in than a British Columbia Forest area with the Trees and abundant fresh water and wildlife , heavenly for sure.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:47 am

Lovely to hear from you Fozzer.It has been a long time.
It is good to be back among friends.

Anthin.Looking for a third hand ex F-14 Tomcat engine.Mach
4 scooter.
Kick the tyers and light the fires.I feel an need for speed.

Anthin. :o :shifty:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:11 am

I must admit to being a slightly naughty boy here!... :roll:...

I do have a "Mobile Phone"!.... :( ...!

Its is a "pay-as-you-go" phone, with a big screen and big buttons, suitable for Old Age Pensioners, (like me), and cost me a measly £15, (in Queen Victoria money)... :D ...!
If I don't use it, it costs me nothing!... :whistle: ...!
It is always switched OFF, and only carried with me on my Motorcycle trips in case I break-down, and I need the call our National Breakdown Service (AA) to recover myself and my motorcycle, and take us both back home again!!
Otherwise, it is never used...
...and no-one else knows that I have it, I don't tell them, and they don't have my number... :lol: ....
...more wonderful SILENCE!.... :dance: ...!
So there you go, Chums, time to come clean!.... :lol: ...!
Paul.... :D ... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:41 am

Anthindelahunt wrote:Lovely to hear from you Fozzer.It has been a long time.
It is good to be back among friends.

Anthin.Looking for a third hand ex F-14 Tomcat engine.Mach
4 scooter.
Kick the tyers and light the fires.I feel an need for speed.

Anthin. :o :shifty:

Hello, Anthin!
Good to see you again!
I've been keeping up with the news of all the devastating wildfires on the Auzzie South-East coast, and the same on the Pacific Coast of the USA; California, Oregon, and Washington State!
While I complain about the lack of warmth in my back garden in England, those poor folks have been having a real hard time of it!
Take care, Anthin, and keep SAFE, with all this nasty Virus stuff around!... :cry: ...!
Paul... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 pm

You too my friend.Wearing my mask when I go to the Mall.
No new cases here in the A.C.T in about three Months.

Anthin. :clap: :whistle:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:55 am

I do have a "Mobile Phone"!.... :( ...!

Its is a "pay-as-you-go" phone, with a big screen and big buttons, suitable for Old Age Pensioners, (like me), and cost me a measly £15, (in Queen Victoria money)... :D ...!
If I don't use it, it costs me nothing!... :whistle: ...

I too have a PAYG phone (which I never use, it’s just for security calls from the bank etc.) but I have to make at least one chargeable call every 6 months or the card gets cancelled - naturally, I forget to do it. :whistle: I’ve been caught twice with this scam and it has cost me £20 so far to not make any calls!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Captainslog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:29 pm

You are not alone Fozzer, the world is upside down! <<r
Captainslog
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Sim Picklens » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:41 am

No it's not just you,I tie a string to my cell phone and the wall just to remind me of the good old days...I never leave home with it.
Sim Picklens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Fozzer » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:05 am

Me?
...I'm just old-fashioned...
...since 1980.
I love my Intel Core i7, Desktop Gaming Computer, with its Gaming Monitor, Mouse, and proper full-size QWERTY Keyboard, to type loads of e-mails, and replies to all my motorcycle chums around the world on YouTube!
All this fancy Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, The Pony Express, Times of the last Busses, etc, malarkey, is for young girls, and just does my head in!
The finger tapping on i-phones and i-tablets and i-pads just create pedestrian and driver deaths on the road.
The joy of internet e-mails, for me...I can decide whether..(or not)...to reply to them...in my own time...and no one will know!...LOL...!
No pain, grief, and arguments involved!
The silence is golden...trust me!
Paul... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby kalidass » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:16 am

Before I start telling you the Benefits of the GBWhatsApp MOD APK, I am supposed to let you know what GBWhatsApp APK is. GBWhatsApp is a modified version of the original WhatsApp App. gbwhatsapp apk is available for all smartphones, including Android, iOS, Java OS e.t.c. https://gbplus.org/gbwhatsapp-apk-download-latest/ provides some amazing and new features. You can use multiple accounts, hide seen tick, send large files of videos, New styles new themes, various languages, Backup features, and also, you can also change a theme in GBWhatsApp.
kalidass
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby redrichard » Sun May 08, 2022 6:46 am

kalidass wrote:Before I start telling you the Benefits of the GBWhatsApp MOD APK, I am supposed to let you know what GBWhatsApp APK is. GBWhatsApp is a modified version of the original WhatsApp App. gbwhatsapp apk is available for all smartphones, including Android, iOS, Java OS e.t.c. provides some amazing and new features. You can use multiple accounts, hide seen tick, send large files of videos, New styles new themes, various languages, Backup features, and also, you can also change a theme in GBWhatsApp.

Well that is interesting, but still I don't understand what are you trying to say :mrgreen:

as look into your post it is totally different from topic. :think:
redrichard
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby SMSgt » Sun May 08, 2022 8:58 am

Don't feel bad at all. My daughter took me out to by a new cell phone, she said it was about time I stepped up and got an up-to-date phone. Well, she was right
I like my new flip phone. It's not as beat up as my old one, and charges faster. My daughter says I look so "Fred Flintstone" she wishes that one day, I will just once step out of the stone age and become a modern father :doh: :doh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSquare
Retired SMSGT USAF/TANG
SMSgt
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Canuck1955 » Sun May 08, 2022 4:42 pm

I object to the word 'App' - which isn't a real word from the get go. Is it short for Application or Apple? Who knows, who cares. :think:
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ConcordeError404 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:29 am

Canuck1955 wrote:I object to the word 'App' - which isn't a real word from the get go. Is it short for Application or Apple? Who knows, who cares. :think:

technically real, short for, yes, application
If you are unable to fly an aircraft, become the aircraft
-the guy who came with concept of a wing suit, perhaps
ConcordeError404
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:15 am

SMSgt wrote:Don't feel bad at all. My daughter took me out to by a new cell phone, she said it was about time I stepped up and got an up-to-date phone. Well, she was right
I like my new flip phone. It's not as beat up as my old one, and charges faster. My daughter says I look so "Fred Flintstone" she wishes that one day, I will just once step out of the stone age and become a modern father :doh: :doh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSquare
Retired SMSGT USAF/TANG

Image Image
pilotwin7
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion