I see a lot of potential here

Other current Flight Simulators

I see a lot of potential here

Postby BE58D » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:30 pm

I bought this on Steam, being that Microsoft no longer is doing anything with FS... I see a lot of potential here, I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on it. I will say, that it takes forever to download. They may want to consider an alternative to downloading or somehow compress the files to make for a faster download.
BE58D
Major
Major

Re: I see a lot of potential here

Postby Canuck1955 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 am

BE58D wrote:I bought this on Steam, being that Microsoft no longer is doing anything with FS... I see a lot of potential here, I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on it. I will say, that it takes forever to download. They may want to consider an alternative to downloading or somehow compress the files to make for a faster download.

Perhaps you caught them at a busy time, for I recently had to re d/l everything after a format etc.... took about 10 mins max. FSXSE equally was about the same as was DCS World and Train Sim. I'm on cable which claims 100Mbits/sec but actually is in the mid 70's...
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: I see a lot of potential here

Postby garymbuska » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:29 am

That is one of the problems with Steam. During heavy times it can take awhile to download anything Weekends are usually the worst times to try to download things. Late nights or early mornings are usually the best times.
But you have to remember times are different depending upon where you are at.
8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Xplane, Flightgear, Orbiter and other Flight Simulators