Flight Sim World Confusing ??

Other current Flight Simulators

Flight Sim World Confusing ??

Postby Jetranger » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:57 pm

1st I do NOT have this Sim Flight Sim World,, FSW

it just caught my eye on my YOU TUBE Channel is how I came across these.

What I don't get is the supposed VIDEO tutorials, supposedly showing how to supposedly create a FLIGHT PLAN ??

Now evidently just from what JASON in the Video showed us, I am to assume that Sim Pilots can only create a Flight Plan from point A to Point B , with NO additional Way Points configured in between Point A & Point B , or, at least he didn't make any mention of it in the video.

The FSW Video is only "3:03 minutes long ??? why NOT longer ??? more detailed ??

My Video's range from 15 minutes to 60+ minutes long, seems they had plenty of time to thoroughly explain in more detail.

I dunno', but seems to me if users are going to create a more realistic detailed flight plan, they should be able to configure in more way points inbetween POINT A and Point B ,, NOT just simple Game Like flying , unless I'm wrong and mis understood this ???

Also, I noticed on his MAP that the Airport IACO letters are Dark Red against a Dark Green back ground ????? LIKE WTF ???? are the developers Color Blind :shock:

White letters or lite grey letter fonts should be used against a Dark Back ground , Duhhh,, unless there is a way to Toggle on/off the different colors to suit users needs ????

Also I didn't like that the MAP is so small located over in 1 section of the screen but, gives users the ability to Scroll & ZOOM in/ out on the map,,, BUT, why not have the map a bit BIGGER !

As I stated in the above I DO NOT have this Flight Sim World, I was just checking it out to see what their trying to HYPE Up as their selling points to see what it really is.

Seems to me they still need a lotta improvements in the Common Sense areas to make it a worth while Sim ahead of all the others.

As also stated in other posts , the ability to NOT have FSUIPC ,, nor the ability to add Freeware Aircraft & Scenery from Freeware developers and truth be known probably sum Payware developers is a huge drawback, NOT my opinion , but, a FACT !!!

Watch the Videos below and see judge for yourselves, they should of made the Videos longer and more informative to the users so theres no mis'understanding or assumptions.

Feel free to leave your opinions, FACTS, knowledge, wisdom, remarks, gripes, complaints, education about FSW on this thread should you desire :D :clap: :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSfp3FvS34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR55XjzRjuU
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Flight Sim World Confusing ??

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 pm

I think that they're just trying to keep it simple so as not to scare the nubies.

Not that it'll help anyone.

People will just start'r up and start flying.

Then they'll post the same question in a few of the wrong places, asking how come they can't fly the game, and why they keep crashing, and ....., and ......., and .......

I bet that cave children had the same problem with spears and clubs. Nothing new.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Re: Flight Sim World Confusing ??

Postby Hagar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:29 am

Jetranger wrote:Watch the Videos below and see judge for yourselves, they should of made the Videos longer and more informative to the users so theres no mis'understanding or assumptions.

Feel free to leave your opinions, FACTS, knowledge, wisdom, remarks, gripes, complaints, education about FSW on this thread should you desire :D :clap: :dance:

The YouTube embed feature no longer seems to work on this forum. Here's your links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSfp3FvS34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR55XjzRjuU

This is the first I've seen on the new sim. One thing I like about it is that it appears to be based in the UK for a change. 8-)

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Xplane, Flightgear, Orbiter and other Flight Simulators