Pro Flight Simulator

Other current Flight Simulators

Re: Pro Flight Simulator

Postby dbaker » Thu May 25, 2017 5:16 am

I've had the misfortune of purchasing this program. The graphics looked great in the ads but after installing it the graphics were not much better than the original flight sim on my commodore 64. The software states there is no refund so it looks as though I'm out of my money but as soon as I get my credit card statement I intend to see whether I can have them stop payment. This is an out and out scam!!!
dbaker
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby zswobbie1 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:29 am

This scam has been going on for many years.
Basically, we are all looking for the Holy Grail of sims. However....

Firstly, a warning sign would be the total lack of Proflight forums on all the usual simming sites!
If it looks too good, it IS too good!

Read this.. https://simviation.com/1/proflightsim
It is actually a boxed version of an old outdated version of FlightGear which is, in actual fact, pretty decent & free.

A simple google search for Proflight flight simulation will take you to http://lumenosity.blogspot.co.za/2011/0 ... -scam.html

So, buyers beware, & do your homework before spending money on trash!

Go & support the FlightGear crowd, it is actually a great sim, good scenery & planes & FREE!!
http://www.flightgear.org/
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Shadowcaster » Thu May 25, 2017 6:35 am

I would contact the credit card company ASAP and explain what the problem is, you have a right to expect the product to be as advertised. The way they are advertising the software you most definitely, do not get what you paid for, looking at the site they use software in their screenshot are from Aerosoft, ORBX and others. I would think the card company would be willing to look into the matter as it is a fraud.

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby pete » Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 am

Been going a long time folks - 2 years I would guess
https://simviation.com/1/proflightsim
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby garymbuska » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 am

A while ago I tried to sell a camera I had on LETGO and a few days later I got an offer from someone who wanted to but it. I was asking $300.00 for it and was willing to ship it for no cost to the buyer as long as they were in the US.
But the guy emailed me back and stated he just happen to have a diver in my area that would pick it up and would send me a Cashier's check for $600.00 I was to cash the check and give the driver $300.00 for his expenses and keep $300.00 for myself. I begin to smell a rat a big dead rat so here is this guy that was somewhere in south Florida and he just happened to have a driver in my area that would pick the camera up RIGHT and the sun rises in the North and sets in the South so I told the guy what he could do with his cashier's check because I knew that it was not worth the paper it was printed on. A few days later I got the cashier's check and put it where it belonged in the trash after shredding it
What would have happened is I deposit the check it bounces like a super ball and than I am stuck with nothing at all and I am out $300.00 plus I have to pay the fee for bouncing a check. And the guy now has my camera
Bottom line here is beware of anything that sounds to good to be true because 99% of the time it is not. :?
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 pm

A Cashier's check for $600.00 sound fine. Can you have your man meet me at the police station? I get off at 5pm. :D
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Xplane, Flightgear, Orbiter and other Flight Simulators