Interesting Flight Review...

The latest and discontinued 'Flight' Game from Microsoft -

Re: Interesting Flight Review...

Postby alrot » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 pm

:'( I was wrong...I gave it 6 month it only last 4

;D

where are those FRAUD FLIGHT defenders now??
Last edited by alrot on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Strategic Retreat » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

It is indeed strange.

And I'm telling this while we're losing 4:0 against Spain in the European Soccer Championship, so I DO KNOW about failure.

The question is: exactly to WHOM was directed that half a$$ed attempt called Flight.

If you compare it to... say... not FSX... not FS9... or even FS2K...

If you compare it to FS98, the only thing that has more is graphics. But FS98 at least could boast a whole PLANET of admittedly badly rendered scenery, that WAS THERE ANYWAY if you wanted to simul-fly on that spot.

It's a sort of: "how FS would have been if it was like Train Simulator, only done WORSE, because differently than Train Simuilator, that remains a SIMULATOR, Flight simulates NOTHING and it's proud of it".

It is a fascinating subject to ponder upon, if quite the pissing-off one. Where the HELL is Flight better than ANY of the last three editions of FS to have deserved publishing rights? It just SUCKS even compared to even FS2000 and is only SLIGHTLY better (and exclusively graphics-wise) than the the oldest releases (from FS98 to before). WITH WHAT KIND OF JUDGMENT was it thought out. With what kind of misplaced bravery was it published?

Was I right in thinking that them at M$ desperately wanted and still desire to ape Apple? Was I right to insinuate they wished and still long to accustom their customers to become Apple-customers-like? Was I right in feeling deeply insulted in being considered a brainless visually impaired idiot who buy a thing only for what it looks, and far away at that?

Is that why Win8 looks like a tablet version of Windows even on traditional PC? Because is catering to the same censurable phantom target?

Them at M$ REALLY need a overhaul of their managerial persons. A COMPLETE one. And an urgent reset, reboot and reorganization of priorities. Else they better begin compiling the paperwork for bankruptcy here and now. It'll only spare them time down the line.
Last edited by Strategic Retreat on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such a thing as overkill. Only unworthy targets.
Strategic Retreat
Captain
Captain

Postby ViperPilot » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

The release of Flight created a schism in the Flight Simulation community that will probably never heal itself.
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby alrot » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm

The release of Flight created a schism in the Flight Simulation community that will probably never heal itself.

that as the purpose of M$ Flight, to destroy and inconvenient well define auto created community from a very long time,to own it ,to manipulate it and erase what was born because of their creations (MS Flight Simulator Series)
Last edited by alrot on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Strategic Retreat » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 pm

...they are good in brain washing...

Forgive me in THE REAL WORLD, brain washing is like hypnotism. We're not talking about mad scientists with a bad hair day that put a hairdresser helmet on your head and then they will make you do what they want with only a switch being pressed on the nearby bench.

The same way hypnotism is impossible to happen to you without your cooperation, REAL WORLD brain washing CANNOT happen to someone unless the subject is broken first... or a complete dimwit to begin with.

This fact suggests that those who allowed M$ to brainwash them were either broken or dimwitted (or both), and if so, I staunchly believe THIS community CAN make due without them and actually WILL BE STRONGER because of their absence.

Going off half cocked sure to conquer your enemy and finishing with making said enemy stronger instead by weeding the unfits is the mark of a strategist whose ability in being a failure is too big for him to be human. He or she must perhaps be something even more underdeveloped (brain wise) than a banana. :P
Last edited by Strategic Retreat on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such a thing as overkill. Only unworthy targets.
Strategic Retreat
Captain
Captain

Postby Rocket_Bird » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:11 pm

If you compare it to FS98, the only thing that has more is graphics. But FS98 at least could boast a whole PLANET of admittedly badly rendered scenery, that WAS THERE ANYWAY if you wanted to simul-fly on that spot.

Forget FS98.  Even FS 5.0, or FS 4 for that matter, has more content, sim, and game than Flight and those sims fit into little floppy disks if anyone remembers them  ;)
Cheers,
RB

Rocket_Bird
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Microsoft 'Flight'