September Screenshots!

The latest and discontinued 'Flight' Game from Microsoft -

Re: September Screenshots!

Postby Al_Fallujah » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Okay, so when you guys were discussing the types of clouds and the weather, were you looking at the 9 big screen shots on the main page, or the other smaller screen shots they posted on the news page?
Al_Fallujah

Postby BrandonF » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

I saw them, but I don't know if they were there by default or added with the FSX Power Project scenery add-ons, which did add some things, like the VLA antennas, and a few other non-power generating (wind farms, and the like) scenery objects.

They aren't there by default...

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/349102-sep ... reenshots/
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 am

I saw them, but I don't know if they were there by default or added with the FSX Power Project scenery add-ons, which did add some things, like the VLA antennas, and a few other non-power generating (wind farms, and the like) scenery objects.

Thanks Allot Brandon :). Micro$oft owes you a completely free version of "flight". You're Making me want that game badly 8-). Hope It has 3d trees though, Make a great sightseeng experience ;)
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby BrandonF » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks Allot Brandon :). Micro$oft owes you a completely free version of "flight". You're Making me want that game badly 8-). Hope It has 3d trees though, Make a great sightseeng experience ;)

Someone else said that MS owes me a free copy as well.  ;D

Would like to have true 3d trees too, but as long as the setting could be turned off. True 3D trees would likely have quite an impact on performance. The current trees in Flight do look better than FSX trees, though.(especially notable in shot 2 from December)
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby drtomkat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 pm

just upgraded to gtx 550 ti sli and quadcore 2.66 ghtz looking good with fsx.
drtomkat
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby F35LightningII » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I reckon the clouds in Flight look just about as good as REX.
i5 3570K @ 4.3GHz, ASRock Z77 Pro3, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, 8GB DDR3, 128GB Samsung 830, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Thermaltake Armor A60, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Logitech K800, Logitech M510, Windows 8 Pro x64, FSX Acceleration
F35LightningII
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Microsoft 'Flight'