FSX flight dynamics

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: FSX flight dynamics

Postby Daube » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:47 am

Or they could have just used the "easy" setting by adjusting it in the "aircraft realism" menu. ::)

What ? Aircraft realism menu adjustable ? Wow that sounds soooo arcadish to me....  ::)  Hey wait ! That thing is already in FS9.... so FS9 is just an arcade game for Playstation players, I have been fooled all that time, nooooooooooooo  :'(
;D  ;D  ;D

Seriously, I tend to agree with Jake, it's completely pointless to discuss about the flight dynamics of FSX, we can only make hypothesis, at best. And it's also pointless to complain about what is seen on the videos. Everyone here should remember that the realism has ALWAYS been adjustable from "as easy as it gets" to "as real as it can", with all the flaws and advantages we know from previous FS versions.

To be honnest, I on't know if the MS team had enough time to rebuild the whole FS physical engine. I would personnaly think that they just improved it, meaning that some issues will always be there and some may have been reduced or even eliminated, hopefully. And just like Jake said, only the previews made by real simmers (and not by 'Ace Combat' addicts like most of the articles) will tell for sure.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam