I want snow!

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: I want snow!

Postby n_richardson05 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:33 am

i do realize my spelling errors i am aware that i suck at spelling you do not need to point it out nore correct my posts thankyou
big or small i like them all ...? that dosent sound right
slew mode dose not count as flying
737-700aholic
n_richardson05
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby expat » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:53 am

i do realize my spelling errors i am aware that i suck at spelling you do not need to point it out nore correct my posts thankyou

My "spellign" is nothing to write home about either. If I write a letter, I give it to my wife to correct the spelling and grammar.......She is not a native English speaker!! So top tip for you. Before I post, always cut and paste my post into MS Word, run spell checker and then paste back to my post. No Word? email would work to. No criticism, just a suggestion.

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby n_richardson05 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:36 am

computer capabilitys aside i think maby just having it around airports and acumulating on aircraft that way we can have d icing and snowplows at airports  ;D
big or small i like them all ...? that dosent sound right
slew mode dose not count as flying
737-700aholic
n_richardson05
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam