Who Will Buy FS2006

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: Who Will Buy FS2006

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:18 pm

No. Why? Well I never brought FS9 for a start. :P
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Galactic_eyes » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:27 pm

But of course. If FSX can add more realisium to the flight experience, then yes, I'll buy it.

Kevin B.
Flight of the Cessna at 3200 ft.
Galactic_eyes
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby TacitBlue » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:50 pm

I'll wait for reviews, but not reviews in magazines and tech-news/gaming sites, I want the reviews from you guys. It means more to me if it comes from people I sort of know, plus you guys all have different systems and different ways of flying (airline, fighters, GA, ect..). After that, I will make a decision.
A&P Mechanic, Rankin Aircraft 78Y

Aircraft are naturally beautiful because form follows function. -TB
TacitBlue
Major
Major

Postby flyboy 28 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:21 pm

I'll buy it right away.. But won't install it.. ::)
flyboy 28
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jakemaster » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:38 pm

Ill make sure to keep my copy of FS9 handy tho LOL
Jakemaster

Postby richardd43 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:39 pm

I plan on buying it as soon as it is released in Canada. I have been upgrading my computer anticipating the release of Vista and am set for anything FSX can throw at us (I hope).
Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
Intel I7 3770K w/ Corsair H100
Thermaltake Level 10 GT
Silverstone 1000W PSU
richardd43
Captain
Captain

Postby expat » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:58 am

All depends what mood my wife is in when I ask her  ??? ::) :-/ :'( :-*

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Sobby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:30 am

As Said By TacitBlue, I too will wait for reviews from people on the forums, just because I think they'll be more accurate e.g. include problems running and what sort of spec is "really" needed
Sobby
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:52 am

.......And, if for nothing else, at least to further support microsoft for providing us with such an awesome game

Good for you, Jake...;)...!

...my thoughts, exactly... 8)...!

I can't wait to empty my pockets to enable the continuation of the Flight Simulator programme... ;D...!
...it's what keeps us occupied....
....and away from strange women's evil clutches... ;)...!
LOL...!

Paul...prefers to use his stick of joy joystick for flight simulators... ;) ;)... ;D...!
LOL...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby cspyro21 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:56 am

Paul...prefers to use his stick of joy joystick for flight simulators... ;) ;)...;D ...!
LOL...!

:o :o :o  ;D ;D ;D

I would buy it either as soon as it came out, as soon as possible or wait 'till the price drops.
cspyro21
Major
Major

Postby Jakemaster » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:02 am

I wanna do better than I did for FS9.  I bought FS9 3 days after it came out, and thats WAY too long to wait
Jakemaster

Postby SaVas » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 am

Like I waited for a year or so for FS9, I will do the same for FS10.

Plus when I do eventually get FS10, I want to have a top of the line PC to replace the one I have now, with the upgraded Windows Vista, and everything needed to make FS10 run flawlessly. Also by then there should be a good number of add-ons people have created for it
My life is like the movie Office Space
SaVas
Major
Major

Postby ashaman » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:18 am

I will buy and use it, but not immediately.

Since every and any news about FSX points only toward how GRAPHICALLY great it will be, I feel authorized to think will then be the same reheated soup we have had since FS98, only with a better outward aspect than the previous version (as always), where FS deserves other and more deep steps ahead about the SIMULATION.

In the end I think I'll buy and install it... when I can find it for less than the 99.90
There's but one real cure for human stupidity. It's called DEATH.

At the moment mourning the assassination of sarcasm and irony for the good of the "higher".

Proud FSIX user. Active user of FS98, X-plane and novic
ashaman
Major
Major

Postby commoner » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:40 am

..The minute I can get my gnarled old hands on it.........a new PC too if that's what it takes..............can't afford to hang around TOO long at my age.........and I am a pensioner so can EASILY afford it. Just a small matter of not heating the house, buying food or paying my council tax! ....ne'er mind, I never was one to let little things get in the way of FS.....commoner    ::) ;D

...On second thoughts, if I can find some of Fozzer's "strange women"...I might hang on a while.........  ;D ;D

....One thing to think on.....What if it will ONLY run using Vista? They might bring it out just show off the new OS........They will need something to display it's capabilities and a Fantasmagorical Soopa-Doopa FS with all the bells and whistles would be just great........... :o
Last edited by commoner on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
commoner
Major
Major

Postby expat » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:38 am

..The minute I can get my gnarled old hands on it.........a new PC too if that's what it takes..............can't afford to hang around TOO long at my age.........and I am a pensioner so can EASILY afford it. Just a small matter of not heating the house, buying food or paying my council tax!

Commoner
Try and get a new PC on the NHS.........You could argue it is hand to eye coordination training, keeps the mind sharp, and limits the drooling. Would keep the joints in the upper body supple, stop you from falling down the stairs, thus needing that new hip and taking up a hospital bed. You could save them 1000's if they would only lay out a couple of 100 in advance. If this is not a sure way to a new computer, I don't know what would be. OR become a council tax rebel. Do your month inside and still be a winner, come out to that nice new PC you bought before you went down..............unless your house has been turned over by a "hoodie" in your absence ;D ;D

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam