Military Traffic

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: Military Traffic

Postby cleobis » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:23 am

well, that's a great idea, why not...hehe...though in a f16 it would be strange but hey...this is flightsim, so no limits...LOL ;D ;D
*** For
cleobis
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby gregoryp » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:41 am

FS has been a civilian flight sim from the start

This is not a true statement. I seem to recall a WW1 thingy in the first versions.  ;D
gregoryp
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby gregoryp » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:55 am

[quote]...Ok Greg.......maybe I should change that ."The terrible thing that would happen is that the finest PC Flight simulator..indeed the ONLY flight simulator worthy of the name.....would be REDUCED to the Genre ..."Shoot 'em Up" .UGH! "............and make it......

...The terrible thing that would happen is that the finest PC Flight simulator..indeed the ONLY flight simulator worthy of the name.....would be TURNED
gregoryp
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby P-40_Warhawk » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:36 pm

This is a very controversial topic. I for one am in favor of both mil. AI and guns in the sim but im not a psyco raging warmongor. Unfortunatly for the rest of the world us in the United States tend to celebrate our military history so we look at this in a diffrent perspective than many other countries. But I like the skill needed and the role-playing aspect of the military simulation, AND IF YOU DONT WANT GUNS IN IT THEN JUST DONT USE THEM! PLAY IT AS A CIVY SIMULATOR! ::) (Can anyone guess my party affiliation yet? ;D ;D) ; Btw just because you arw holloring stuff doesnt mean your too lazy to work on it yourself. I am a strong supporter for MS to include military stuff, BUT I am a developer and I make military AI projects. I would love to get people like Grahm King On here to tell us what they think but Ive never seem him off of flightsimmer.com/fs-gateway.com
Some say my pinky toe was replaced with a fountain pen, and that I love to ride on nuclear bombs with a saddle. All I know is.... I'm called THE STIG!!!!
P-40_Warhawk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam