I wan't to see a Flight Traffic Builder

FSX including FSX Steam version.

I wan't to see a Flight Traffic Builder

Postby RAF_Loke » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:29 am

Can it really be that difficult to make a Flight Traffic Builder in the sim for us?

You have Mission Builders in most sims and games today, then why not in FS?!

And let it have the option to add cars, trucks, trains and ships as well.
Last edited by RAF_Loke on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAF_Loke
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: I wan't to see a Flight Traffic Builder

Postby BFMF » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:54 am

That's why we have Traffic Tools my friend..... ;)
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ctjoyce » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:20 pm

What is this traffic tools??? Oh you mean Ultamate Traffic ;D Not dissing freeware, but when you want excellent AI NOW!! payware is the way to go ;)

Seriously though dude if we put in a traffic tools it will take up just that much more space.

Cheers
Cameron
CTJoyce, Modding and voiding warranties since 2003
Sheila's Specs:ASUS Striker Extreme 680i, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.2Ghz, Corsair XMS2 PC2-6400C4 2GB, 2x eVGA 7900GT KO,  Western Digital 80GB SATA & 250GB SATAIII
[b]Vesp
ctjoyce
Major
Major

Postby RAF_Loke » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:43 am

First of all, I won't call TTools a Traffic Builder; it's more a Traffic Converter. It converts the txt files you write into a language FS understands.

Secondly, I don't believe space is a problem here, as most new games / sims now comes out on DVD and most people have HD's over 120GB.

What I would like to see is a Traffic Builder that first of all use a graphic interface, where you can use your mouse to add waypoints, and at these waypoints you then can add what the planes shall do. It could be speed, altitude, shall it circle, shall it perform a loop, shall it drop down cargo, fly formation with another ac and etc. etc.

Things like that..
RAF_Loke
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:33 am

What I would like to see is a Traffic Builder that first of all use a graphic interface, where you can use your mouse to add waypoints, and at these waypoints you then can add what the planes shall do. It could be speed, altitude, shall it circle, shall it perform a loop, shall it drop down cargo, fly formation with another ac and etc. etc.

Things like that..

Thats pretty much what TTools is without the graphic interface. Once you get down to it all you'll be doing is editing the same text file. :P
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam