What FS-X WILL NOT Include!!!

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: What FS-X WILL NOT Include!!!

Postby JBaymore » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 pm

It won't include a feature that causes your computer to malfunction slightly if you land too hard....and completely destroy it if you crash.
Last edited by JBaymore on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageIntel i7 960 quad 3.2G LGA 1366, Asus P6X58D Premium, 750W Corsair, 6 gig 1600 DDR3, Spinpoint 1TB 720
JBaymore
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby The_Joker_Flyer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:54 pm

mMm, the smell of jet fuel coming out of your computer... jsut imagine the shock when you mom walks in the room

"ALEX! no more flight sim for you, i can smell it from upstairs!"
:PRamos

You mean she can't already tell by the "aroma" of a 16-hour stint at the controls without a bathroom break?

LMAO.. you guys crack me up  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

^Bigbunny^

The_Joker_Flyer
The_Joker_Flyer
Major
Major

Postby The Ruptured Duck » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:00 pm

mMm, the smell of jet fuel coming out of your computer... jsut imagine the shock when you mom walks in the room

"ALEX! no more flight sim for you, i can smell it from upstairs!"
:PRamos

Hey my computer already smells like Jet A so that wouldn't make a difference.  I think the smell of propwash and burnt oil would be nice though
"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing" -Ben Franklin

"Man must rise above the Earth to the top of the atmosphere and beyond, for only
The Ruptured Duck
Major
Major

Postby Felix/FFDS » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:03 pm

decent Citroen 2CV road dynamics?
Felix/FFDS
Felix/FFDS
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:07 pm

A kite.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby The Ruptured Duck » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:19 pm

What will FS not include?  Hmmmm.....How about that irish dude who runs into the middle of sporting events wearing a kilt and wielding large pieces of cardboard that advertise religion.  Yep,  pretty sure hes not going to be running across the RW at KORD screeming at passengers.

Oh, and FSX will not include all the great aspects of business aviation.  Sure it has a lear and a King Air, but what about  wealthy pricks who complain about the weather?   And we can't forget all those arrogant Piaggio pilots and owners, FS will never be complete untill it includes them.  And what about a "ground crew mode" where you wake up at 4am to deal with all of the above, plus crazy ramp managers, and stick-in-the-ass flight options pilots who bitch about not having their slow ass Hawker on the ramp after they call only 10 minute ahead of time.  Then you finally reach luinch time and a friggin' Bonanza pilot whines about how he never gets the parking spot in front of the FBO, and he claims "if you would put those damn chips down, and get off your ass, things would run better"(when in reality this is the only time you have sat down since you got there).  And when the shift change time comes, you learn that they need you for second shift because another flightline worker is hung over and needs you to work for him.  So you do all of that over again and you reach 2159cst, when a fax comes in.  Who could that be?  Why its none other than a Netjets catering order.  So you go out to find caviar and filet mignon, and in the process you are called by 5 netjets people all to confirm the same order.  But of course you got the order, but there are no vendors of caviar this late.   So you say "**** it" and buy some peanut crackers and beef jerky out of the vending machine, and call it a day.  That would be just ****ing sweet, would it not?

Yup, MS has along way to go to be "As Real As It Gets"
"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing" -Ben Franklin

"Man must rise above the Earth to the top of the atmosphere and beyond, for only
The Ruptured Duck
Major
Major

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:22 pm

FSX will not include anything. Infact I predict that it will just be an empty box.

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wealthysoup » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:12 pm

When you crash in Flight Sim your computer won't crash  ;D(I hope.)
My PC specs:
AMD Athlon 64 3200 (@ 2.2ghz)
Asus K8v se deluxe motherboard
1.5gb pc3200 RAM
128mb palit geforce 6600gt
200gb+80gb hard drives
21 inch CRT
5.1 creative surround sound speakers
wealthysoup
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:25 pm

...sheep wandering on the runway...

Paul... ;)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Drake » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:08 pm

A glovebox full of candy.  ;D
When it absolutely, positively, has to be taken out overnight...

AMD Athlon64 3500+
ASUS A8V Deluxe 2.0
BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC 256
1 GB Crucial TWINX Dual Channel PC-3200 (DDR400)
Western Digital 200 GB HD
Creati
Drake
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby TSC. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:50 pm

decent Citroen 2CV road dynamics?

Well it is a simulator after all  ;D ;D Me-thinks you are asking too much from the original car  ;)

(Never liked 2cv's LOL)

TSC.

'Only two things are infinite.......The Universe and Human stupidity........and I'm not too sure about the Universe' - Einstein
TSC.
Major
Major

Postby expat » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:04 pm

You mean she can't already tell by the "aroma" of a 16-hour stint at the controls without a bathroom break?

16 minutes out of the shower, don't most teenage boys  small that way anyway??......no offence Ramos, we where all teenagers once ;D ;D

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby expat » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:11 pm

...sheep wandering on the runway...

Paul... ;)...!

Sheep strike just before rotation. Then try out the emergency procedures. Radio out your emergency, get priority landing clearence. On approach see the fire crews at the edge of the runway. As you touch down, switch to outside view and see them race along behind you just before they vanish in the shower of sparks and smoke as your wing or nose starts to make contact with the runway. You come to halt, gather yourself together, open the entry door just as you get showered in foam. For added realism, you get to smell the stuff............it stinks.

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby cloud9 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:35 pm

Moving vehicles in and around the airport - fuel trucks, steps, tugs etc. I doubt it will include them, but I'd gladly be told that I am wrong! :D

well then be glad cause if i'm right, the review said that there would be
[center]Image
My system
: Antec 900 : Intel Q6600 OC'd 3.0 GHz : 680i : 512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS : 4 GB 800MHz DDR2 : 250 GB HD : OCZ 600W : Vista x64 : Thermaltake 120 :[/c
cloud9
Major
Major

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:37 pm

I will bet thruppence that there will not be a free piano with every issue.

Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam