MICRSOFT OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: MICRSOFT OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

Postby Nexus » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:35 pm

Stop being so sensitive.
I have every right to my opinion without you bursting out like a lawyer, thank you.

And I never said that FSX will be crap. If you can quote me saying that, be my guest.

But you really dont get it, do you?
What has been MS FS drawback for ages, has not been addressed. Instead we get feed screenshots of birds, boats and some other irrelevant mumbo-jumbo.
And if FS X had a new groundbreaking engine, wouldn't you think that MS would really talk about that? I would.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather see realistic ground effect than a flock of seagulls.

But I will buy FS X instead, simply because off the addons, that makes up for the drawbacks of the sim.
Nexus
Major
Major

Postby BFMF » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:47 pm

What has been MS FS drawback for ages, has not been addressed. Instead we get feed screenshots of birds, boats and some other irrelevant mumbo-jumbo.

Don't forget, we will now have shaded rivets...  8)

Sorry, I couldn't help it ;D
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Nexus » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:54 pm

[quote]

Don't forget, we will now have shaded rivets...
Nexus
Major
Major

Postby BAW0343 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:18 pm

I understand your argument and you have total right to express your opinion. What the others are trying to say is dont put it down till you have used it. Maby phisics will be same as fs9 but oh well. We will love the new stuff added in and the developers will leran about a new engine if they have to. The default looks so good (to me) i am willing to wait a year for a quality add-on.

Now for you "the default looks like my fs9 now!" imagine now  you have spent money on fs9 payware to make it look like this right? I am quoting from someone on avsim or here i dont rember, "If $100 worth of addons for fs9 looks like FSx, imagine FSx with $100 worth of addons." so till the sim comes out, please just shhhh. and dont complane just yet, we have a year till it comes out.

There are many open issues on FSx and it will have to wait a year. Like "all there showing is eye candy!" well duh thats how you get something sold at first. Its not easy to show flight dynamics in a picture or in words. There has only been 1 video that i know of out and the chopper in it  looked like it had better dynamics to me so we will just have to wait for more reviews or untill it comes out.

So hold your arguments for awhile untill it comes out. Like the US government, a body in argument ceases to work corectly, so lets keep things friendly around here and stop your bickering!
Image Image
BAW0343
Major
Major

Postby Katahu » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:46 pm

I agree with you guys. Crumbso, don't worry. You haven't offended me. ;)

Now, how do I keep my mouth shut for a year? Duct tape maybe? ;D
Katahu
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby expat » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:07 am

I feel like a right tit now ::)

Play with the left one you may feel better ;D ;D

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Alphajet_Enthusiast » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:51 am

What can I say...
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I cant wait!!!!
It just looks amazing!  :)
Last edited by Alphajet_Enthusiast on Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Macbook Pro | Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT | 2GB Ram | 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard
Alphajet_Enthusiast
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam