FSX activation without wifi o telephone.

FSX including FSX Steam version.

FSX activation without wifi o telephone.

Postby MilesGable » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:27 am

Good day. I had to delete FSX after it started to give me opening problems. I deleted and reinstalled everything with no problems, but I can't activate FSX using my legal codes because I dont have wifi o a telephone conection. Is there a way to activate FSX..??? Thank you very much. <<q
MilesGable
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: FSX activation without wifi o telephone.

Postby dbob0921 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Assuming that you used Mobile Data to post this, you could theoretically connect your PC to your phone's data hotspot, and it will behave the same as Wi-Fi.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”Leonardo da Vinci
dbob0921
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jeffref » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:56 pm

Go ahead as if you are going to activate FSX on line and when it fails it should give you a list of options including a telephone connection to Microsoft. You could try this or just ring or email the nearest Microsoft office.

Microsoft support for older platforms seem to be fading away.
Jeffref
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby MilesGable » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:23 am

Good day. Didn't think I could use my cel as a hot spot. I'll give it a try. After introducing the code for FSX, it gives me 3 options to activate wich are by wyfy, telephone or activate later. If you mark last one, the sim closes. I'll try the hot spot and if it doesn't work...mail..and hope I get an anwser. Thank you for feedback. Much appreciated. <<q
MilesGable
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbob0921 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am

MilesGable wrote:Good day. Didn't think I could use my cel as a hot spot. I'll give it a try. After introducing the code for FSX, it gives me 3 options to activate wich are by wyfy, telephone or activate later. If you mark last one, the sim closes. I'll try the hot spot and if it doesn't work...mail..and hope I get an anwser. Thank you for feedback. Much appreciated. <<q

You're Welcome! It's possible on most modern Mobile Phones.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”Leonardo da Vinci
dbob0921
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam