FSX MORE default IA traffic whitout cost

FSX including FSX Steam version.

FSX MORE default IA traffic whitout cost

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:40 pm

hello, everyone... <<q <<q <<q <<q

I am one of those who experience, "...I don't care what it was designed for, I care what it is capable of doing..." especially in the area of obtaining performance (even if I had a very powerful PC I think I would be spending the day optimizing things and I wouldn't settle for it to just work and "look pretty")

ok...this is the silliest thing I'm going to ask :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... but first I'm going to give context (it is designed for those who have the least powerful PC and can only use the default traffic, not even woai, much less traffic from pay)

...I'm talking specifically about DEFAULT AIRLINES, not GA airplanes, or unmarked civil liveries. (simulator default textures)
This does NOT take into account liveries that the simulator does NOT use as traffic ia...or airplanes that it does not use as traffic either (examples: 737 Janet livery, 747 Boeing livery, and airplanes such as seaplanes, DC-3...etc)
I repeat: I am talking about the default IA traffic and the liveries it uses... also... INCLUDES the planes that you cannot fly but are for the exclusive use of IA traffic (like the dash 8 and the md-83 for example )

The DEFAULT IA traffic (from fsx, and fsx-se)... that you see at airports is the following:
AIRLINES:

"WORLD TRAVEL"
"WORLD TRAVEL...retro livery" (only for 737)
"ORBIT AIRLINES"
"ORBIT AIRLINES...retro livery" (dash 8 only)
"PASIFICA AIRLINES"
"PASIFICA AIRLINES....retro livery" (only for the md-83)
"GLOBAL FREIGHTWAYS"
"AMERICAN PASIFIC"
"AIRWAVE AIRLINES"
"SOAR AIRLINES"

Maybe...and just maybe the traffic would default to using the "white" liveries (I think on the 747), and maybe some special livery...(private jets don't count)
in total... adding everything... THERE ARE 7 AIRLINES (if we count the "retro livery" versions there would be 10)

and these are the models:
-A321 ("WORLD TRAVEL", "ORBIT AIRLINES", "PASIFICA AIRLINES")
-B737 ("WORLD TRAVEL...retro livery", "ORBIT AIRLINES", "PASIFICA AIRLINES")
-B747 ("WORLD TRAVEL", "ORBIT AIRLINES", "PASIFICA AIRLINES"... and "GLOBAL FREIGHTWAYS" (the only cargo one)
-CRJ700 ("ORBIT AIRLINES", "PASIFICA AIRLINES")
-CARAVAN ("GLOBAL FREIGHTWAYS")
-DASH 8-100 ("ORBIT AIRLINES...very retro livery", "AIRWAVE AIRLINES", and "AMERICAN PASIFIC" (not repeated in any other model of this airline)
-MD-83 ("AIRWAVE AIRLINES", "PASIFICA AIRLINES....retro livery", "SOAR AIRLINES", (not repeated in any other model of this airline)

...if we add the COMBINATION between models and liveries...the TOTAL amount is 19 DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS (original from fsx), that is, even if it is the same airline, the airplane model changes...and the same goes for the On the other hand, same model but different airline.

If we do NOT count the "global freightways" livery of the 747 (because it is not repeated anywhere else...and we changed the caravan's livery for another one), and the "AMERICAN PASIFIC" and "SOAR airlines" (because they are not repeated anywhere no other model)...we would have 16 DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS...

(7 original airlines (10 with retro liveries) in 16 different combinations) ........Do you see where I want to go?...

simple... break that scheme, and make EVERY LIVERY (not airline, not model) BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....
The result would be that you would have 16 DIFFERENT AIRLINES (not 7) (more than double)

IMAGINE:
at a default airport... there are 6 airplanes (two 747, two 737, and two a321)... ONE of them is from "WORLD TRAVEL" and the other is from "ORBIT"... the total is 2 AIRLINES in 3 models.
but...if each LIVERY IS DIFFERENT... there would be 6 AIRLINES (each model would have a different livery that would not be repeated on another model)....2 original airlines vs 6 different airlines...

If we take this to the TOTAL CONBINATIONS... THERE WOULD BE 16 DIFFERENT AIRLINES (compared to the 7 or 10 (including the "retro"))

to consider:
-This does not modify any flight plan or traffic files. They are just default textures.
-you would have airlines that are not repeated on ANY other plane (each livery is unique)
It is just a matter of the liveries NOT CARRYING A NAME on the fuselage. (since ATC will continue to call them by the name of the original airlines)
(according to me, it doesn't matter, in flight FROM YOUR cockpit seat you never see if a plane is this or that airline, and on the ground where you see the liveries - but there are no communications with the traffic turned off - you wouldn't know which airline it is.. ..but you would have a lot more variety)

What do you think?...and also, has anyone tried it yet?
<<q <<s <<u
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam