T-45C GOSHAWK

FSX including FSX Steam version.

T-45C GOSHAWK

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:51 am

hello everyone... <<v
in some lost place on the internet... it was mentioned that dino cattaneo could not (or did not want to) make a painkit for the T-45 GOSHAWK (freeware), also almost no one made a repaint not related to the US navy (like I said many times, I don't like flying with repaints that belong to a force or a company, I prefer that they look like they belong to a private civilian owner).... well... I didn't make a complete paintkit... but at least I made a version "clean" without marks....for repainting purposes (for simple repaints)
here the versions:
-FULL WHITE: it is completely white without LARGE red markings... ideal for simple repaints
-FULL MARKS: the same but with the big red markings added.
-FULL MARKS AND SHADOWS: add the anti-reflective paint on the nose.
(I want to explain that in the "FULL MARKS AND SHADOWS" version a gray rectangle appears ABOVE the LEFT engine intake (look at the photo)... that IS NOT AN ERROR, IT IS NOT A BUG... it is the place where the instructor steps to access the rear cabin (other official repaints also have it)

I also did 3 simple "private" repaints (for variety):
-blue and stripes (modified paint. original is "royal navy" by Grant MacLean)
-red and stripes (modified paint. the original is "red arrow" by Fabio Lagattolla)
-white and more stripes

today afternoon (or tomorrow morning) they will be online here in simviation) greetings <<q <<r <<q
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: T-45C GOSHAWK

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:59 am

Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: T-45C GOSHAWK

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:17 am

It's already published...the only modification was adding the blue flight suit...and custom helmets. Greetings and enjoy flying.
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam