frenchVFR cessna 150l textures

FSX including FSX Steam version.

frenchVFR cessna 150l textures

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:30 am

hello everyone
I just published the texture and mod pack for the Fravin FRENCHVFR Cessna 150l Aerobat here on simviation.
I know it's not a "big" project...but I've been wanting to finish it for half a year. It is a beautiful model that is slowly being forgotten. (I also know that the "150K" version is much more complete and detailed) but the "L" version is my favorite. Furthermore, there are practically no airplanes of this type as freeware (I mean a small high-wing GA, perhaps the flysimware c120 also freeware). (besides, it is the only one that was "born" 100% freeware)

In this package I have not made deep modifications...I just wanted to bring some modifications and some nice textures.

and it is somewhat sad that so much effort made by repainters is completely forgotten... (I am a complete novice at this, I understand that many did hard work to make a model look beautiful with a painting that tries to represent an airplane real (and a true story in some cases.)
so....from the forgotten depths of the internet I rescued these textures that were published in 2007 for fs9 (almost completely forgotten), I converted them for fsx (and I suppose they would work well in p3d v3), and I gave them recognition to its creators.
I decided to keep the original license plates and not delete them (and not do it like in my other projects, some "private" paintings without license plates) I even kept the license plates that are in the cabin. So now you know, you're flying a real airplane.
OPTIONAL modifications are that...optional (modify a camera and add the complete default radio panel with functional autopilot)....and new thumbnails....

CREDITS:
MODEL (not included in the package):
ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE FRENCHVFR WORK TEAM (and fravin)
Thank you very much for this beautiful freeware model!!!

REPAINTS:
thank you very much to:
Bertrand "Nastybeasts" Barbé
Francesco Addesa
Jug47
Cristiano "nEDDu" Canuti

All the credit for these textures goes to them alone.

more things are on the way. greetings. <<q <<q <<r
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam