FSX A318neo Request

FSX including FSX Steam version.

FSX A318neo Request

Postby dbob0921 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:58 am

Hi everyone!

Since using Simviation, I've come to realise that it's the best place to find add-ons, and people who can make them.

I recently read an article about some airlines getting in touch with Airbus about a possible A318neo. This lead me to wonder whether it would be possible to combine the Project Airbus A318 sharklets model, which I have previously repainted (https://simviation.com/1/find-file?fileId=61381), with Bret Herman's CFM Leap and PW1000G engines. I know the A318ceo has some differences with how the engines are mounted, but if a neo were to exist, it would probably be mounted the same as the A320neo for a more efficient production line. I've included an image of what the aircraft could look like.

Would any of the wonderful contributors be able to make an A318neo and publish it, maybe to the FS Concept Aircraft section?

If anyone could, then I'd be very grateful.

Best Regards

David

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”Leonardo da Vinci
dbob0921
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam