Easy Checklist for FSX

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Easy Checklist for FSX

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:06 pm

I almost gave up trying to get a program where you could display live images or text during the flight in fsx.....I downloaded all the programs, aids...etc that say they can add pdfs, maps... etc..etc... to the simulator... NONE WORKED FOR ME. :roll:

I was editing the textures of the DASSAULT MYSTERE IV (Restauravia freeware)... and I saw that it had a checklist ONLY MADE WITH IMAGES...
ALL CREDIT GOES TO RESTAURAVIA. Without them I couldn't have done it alone.

I'm VERY bad at explaining... but they are simple (and tedious at the same time):
-you download easychecklist
-you install it in the plane that you want
-make sure that the aircraft.cfg of the model has the lines "kb_checklists" and "kb_reference" (or whatever they are called) configured
-make screenshots of the manual, pdf, text, image, map, (photo of a girl) that you want (in jpg format
-rename the jpgs and replace the example images
(actually it is better that WITH AN IMAGE EDITOR you just copy and paste and RESIZE the images OVER the example images)

examples:

Originally this joke photo was going to say "how to win an argument with a woman without her killing you later".....or....."what does it mean when a woman says "I'm fine" with an angry face"
(I say it, I never had contact with women)

DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE THIS MOD?
feel free to make improvements...i'll leave it as it is...but if you want to improve it just keep calling "easy checklist" (v1.5...or whatever you want to call it). give credit to restauravia... and keep it freeware

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A TUTORIAL TO EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS?
feel free to do it...i can barely explain things well. (make sure it's easy to find on google...put words like FSX, KNEEBOARD, checklist..etc)

CHEERS <<q

simple checklist for fsx, kneeboard for any plane, add maps to fsx kneeboard, add images to fsx checklist
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Easy Checklist for FSX

Postby tito » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:15 pm

You zip missing all files
tito
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:05 pm

I uploaded the complete file here in simviation... I made sure it's ok. I'll talk to the owner, apparently there was an error.

update: it was completely my mistake. I'm sorry :doh: :doh: ....right now I uploaded the complete file (approximately 8.6Mb). I suppose that by tomorrow morning it will be published.
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:05 am

well... it was solved... the file is online. <<q
simviation community please!!!! :pray: Let me know if it works for you the same as it did for me. <<r
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:41 pm

Delta Tango Nine Two wrote:well... it was solved... the file is online. <<q
simviation community please!!!! :pray: Let me know if it works for you the same as it did for me. <<r

Please, whoever has tried it, I would love to know if it worked for you. <<r
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam