Andiroto's Boeing 747 bug?

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Andiroto's Boeing 747 bug?

Postby Loldudefds » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:21 am

I installed Andiroto's boeing 747 with the city of everett livery, but when I fly and perform any action to move the plane, the yoke in the vc shakes like crazy. If I pull by yoke back too much it stops shaking and the plane won't lift up. If I try to simultaneously pull up and turn right, the yoke doesn't move. Is this only happening to me? Or is it a bug? Is there a way to stop that from happening?
Loldudefds
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Andiroto's Boeing 747 bug?

Postby Andiroto » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:50 am

Hello,
From the Installation Read me:

6. Important! When the aircraft is loaded and you sit in the VC at the beginning load at least one time the 2D Main panel,
because some xml scripts there working also for gauges in the VC!

7. Reset the yellow "Master Caution" light after the "2D Main panel procedure" and you are ready!

Hope it helps!
Andiroto
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Loldudefds » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:17 am

Andiroto wrote:Hello,
From the Installation Read me:

6. Important! When the aircraft is loaded and you sit in the VC at the beginning load at least one time the 2D Main panel,
because some xml scripts there working also for gauges in the VC!

7. Reset the yellow "Master Caution" light after the "2D Main panel procedure" and you are ready!

Hope it helps!

I did what you told me to do, but the same problem keeps occuring. Here's a video explaining the problem. And the problem both occurs in HOTAS and Mouse yoke.
https://youtu.be/KVBXE24_q5A
https://youtu.be/WE1dAT6YrTU
Loldudefds
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Andiroto » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:37 pm

Hello,
Prerequisite for the Rudders to be able to move are electricity and hydraulic pressure!
In the second video you can see that the hydraulic pressure is there, because no warnings lights are up of one of the four hydraulic systems!
Therefore, my guess is that the switches for blocking the control surfaces for maintenance work in the overhead panel top left under "FLT CONTROLS HYD POWER" are set to off!
In the second vid is also the "Standby Power" Switch not in "Normal", because i can't see any Numbers in the Engine gauges!
And it looks like that you has modified the Mod, because the Registration panel shows not "RA001" rather "BA1102".
When nothing helps, open the Options Menue in the Logbook of the 2D FE panel and deactivate all Options, as it was as the default when you the first Time loaded the plane. Then restart FSX and you should have, after the "Main 2D panel procedure", a 747 with running Engines and working Rudders!
Andiroto
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam