my tds 737-700 project

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: my tds 737-700 project

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:30 pm

well...i made a long list of modifications to g.munro's panel...(little things) and added p.marion to it.
but i'm still waiting for your answers...(from g.munro)
To this day I continued editing small details of the textures (provided by Enrique Cornejo.... the credit is ONLY his)
I am currently in the phase of enhancing (adding) the best engine audio, and existing cockpit sound for the 737 (all freeware...of course)
...as I said above...the panels are on pause waiting...until we have answers from the creators. (the credit will ALWAYS be theirs)

I leave you an anecdote of mine:

DEJA VU.
I had done this project (yes... this one) before... in 2016, it was for the posky 737, with the panels of those years... and with fewer resources... I had achieved some improvements in the default panels...textures...and systems, etc...I completed it as I wanted...
months later... I discarded the whole project... it was not "as" complete as today's... (that one was simpler and easier... with all the limitations of that time)

(my idea in those years...even today is to make a couple of 2 medium planes as "improved" as possible...(737, a319)...I didn't choose complex planes (747,777 a340,a380)...because I knew that I would only "play" to "imagine" that they would be realistic.....so that's why I chose medium planes.)

then install t-6a texan ii (iris freeware) and improve the cockpit...(it looks spectacular)... then...I lost the improved textures.

then download the freemium 757 from JUST FLIGHT....and improve ALL the textures of the VC (it REALLY looked good...it looked like complete payware...as I remember) edit the "british airways" livery to the MAXIMUM (for the that they don't know...just flight's fremium 757 only has ONE FREE livery...and it doesn't have a painkit...the other liveries you have to buy)...I edited that painting so much that I achieved a base...for make my designs "retro" (can you imagine a 757 with "retro" style livery?)
That was weeks of work... I was going to publish it so that everyone could benefit from having a free airliner (former payawre) that was well improved in textures...

I change my situation, I change my pc, I lost everything...
Today (rather... a few months ago... I returned to the world of flight simulation)
I re-edited the texan t-6
here: https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=181543

and the freemium 757... I didn't choose it...because it's "difficult" to deal with.
(it forces you to install it...it CANNOT be had as a "free" package...if you try...it will disable the VC)...(this IS A WARNING for those who "merge" with other models) ( the vc...or the model searches for some installation record...if it doesn't find it...it crashes...
...And I do not like that. (if it's free...it's free)

Greetings and good night. <<r <<v
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:28 pm

small texture improvement....

I've seen the same thing thousands of times...
someone darkens the NIGHT textures of the VC....but the INDICATORS, CLOCKS...AND backups...NO.
The result is that the cockpit is dark with dim lighting...but the backup gauges...glow like a Christmas tree.
(an example of this is the SLATS indicator (located at the top of the top panel...VERY top of the panel)....if you have the night texture...very dark...and then turn on the light. ..the indicator will glow brighter than the area it is in....

now it's resolved.
look at the clock... the backup attitude indicator, the backup vor... and the backup speedometer (they are to the right of the mfd)
I darkened them so that they are according to the 3 types of night lighting. (to the clock...in the night mode it emits a small night light)(by day, the clock is made new)
(credits to P.MARION for the PFD backup attitude)

In the photos you can see: maximum cabin lighting (bright textures)... and the darkest cabin textures (other textures... you must change them as you like)
unfortunately...the indicators only have ONE type of night texture...so I chose to make it as dark as possible...to match the 3 types of light on the vc.

I can say ALMOST with certainty... that the point "vc internal textures" (see page 1, of this thread, the first comment) is completed.... (there are very small details... one by one they are already solved)

point:
-textures of internal systems (screens and similar things)
I'll have to wait...until the creators solve a critical problem...then I can work on improving some details.

-flight physics
-aircraft performance

both are "completed"....didn't really do much here...just change the weight of the plane to 2 values....GREAT job was done by P.MARION...your ".AIR" file is wonderful. <<s
..and the TDS fdev2 makes the plane more :
-without weight or fuel...the plane has excellent performance...takes off faster and climbs very fast <<r
-with maximum weight and fuel...it is very difficult to take off...you need a lot of energy and runway to take off... <<u
-in both situations...the landing is VERY comfortable (nose up)
(except if you land after taking off... in reality... you would have to waste fuel, here in this model you feel very overweight)

Now I start the point:
sound (engines, ap, gpws..etc)...simple...I just choose the best engine sound pack...and that's it. (gmunro's gpws is excellent...no modifications needed, only 3 audios only)

Cheers
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby gohotco3 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:25 pm

professional seo services I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
gohotco3
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:20 pm

update:

SYSTEMS:

GPWS´S: use 2 gpws at the same time:

original fsx
warns about "GLIDESLOPE"..."DONT SINK"..."PULL UP"..ETC (I mean..warns when you descend VERY fast, and you are at low altitude)
was fixed...original screamed constantly on small slope...
will now call when within 3000ft of ground...and ONLY WHEN DESCENT IS TOO FAST (low altitude, fast descent...gpws WARN) ...during an ILS controlled descent it will only warn at the beginning of the descent (starts yelling from -1500 feet per second descent....when normal descending to -700)

G.MUNRO GPWS
this system announces terrain height calls (100, 50, 20, 10...)
I replaced g.munro's gpws with some audios that "had no strength in the voice" (they sounded low, and weird)

BOTH GPWS are active at the same time...each one takes care of something different.

ALSO:
and added the system of the calls 80 knots, v1, v2, rotate (the original of "JELAIR" (thanks to "jelair".. credit goes to him <<r )
(I still don't understand why, but exactly the same one from p.marion used to produce CTD crash) now the original works.

system textures:

I have updated textures from the ".CAB" files...decompile...edit and recompile the files...
although they seem to be the same as the originals (from g.munro, and p.marion...some critical textures were edited to match the cockpit textures)
...like the radios, screens, and some very small details.

SOUNDS:
now YES.... once and for all!!! engine sound...
that's relative... I'll try to put the best or most "realistic"... (I don't promise anything here)....
What I do promise is to place (or replace) the audios of:
-stall sound
-overspeed sound
-ap disconnection sound
- wheel rolling
- landing gear lever
- flap sound
-other details...
There are videos of the 737...where the real sounds of the alarms are shown...with this help I will choose the best sounds...and add (replace) it to the engine sounds package.

Greetings.

(pd: still no answer from the creators g.munro and p.marion...so the 2d panel still has problems)
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:13 pm

I have a question:

legality:
there is a gpws package in avsim (free download)...it is excellent...it says that the use is for PMDG models....
could i download it and use it in my tds package? i mean...use the free gpws provided by g.munro...but replace the sounds with this MUCH better.
(this gpws package allows its use...in OTHER PMDG models...it doesn't say anything about freeware)
..the strange thing is that it is in avsim...for free (the sounds)

There is also a FREE package designed to be used in a payware
is its use allowed outside of that payware?

the same for another sound pack (freeware of course)...but modify (or replace) the sounds with others from another pack
the creators allow this?

just so you know...i was thinking about the sound pack
FSX/P3D B737NG CFM56-7b Soundpack v2.1 by FL2070
add the free gpws provided for pmdg models
and small modifications (I don't know if they will be improvements...I only know that they will be modifications)

does anyone know other sound packs?
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:31 pm

I have chosen the package
"FSX/P3D Boeing 737 CFM Sound Pack v1.52" by Kairi Akai
to which I have added some "more realistic" audios (I think so)...
(all freeware).

I think I just need to make a "readme" file, a "credits", some explanation... and nothing else.
(didn't get a response from the panel creator (g.munro) yet...so he still has an important BUG...in the 2d panel)
(if it is not solved... I will have to choose the panel of p.marion)

SO.....PROJECT FINISHED (?)
(it still has the same "usual" problems... but at least it looks better and with better systems)

Here you can see the photos of the final test flight:
https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=181592

BY TDS
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam