Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

Postby briancar89 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Good afternoon,

I'd been thinking of buying the Airbus Thrustmaster flight controller (side stick) and the throttle quadrant for FSX Steam. I currently have the CH products rudder pedals and don't see those on the compatibility list with the Thrustmaster product. Does anyone know if these 2 would work together? I'm not sure why they wouldn't as they're in two separate USB outlets. I really don't want to spend a lot more money on rudder pedals that I don't need.
briancar89
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

Postby Djokovich » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:16 am

briancar89 wrote:Good afternoon,

I'd been thinking of buying the Airbus Thrustmaster flight controller (side stick) and the throttle quadrant for FSX Steam. I currently have the CH products rudder pedals and don't see those on the compatibility list with the Thrustmaster product. Does anyone know if these 2 would work together? I'm not sure why they wouldn't as they're in two separate USB outlets. I really don't want to spend a lot more money on rudder pedals that I don't need.

Hello!
I have the same problem, it is strange that they are not compatible. I even used a plugin but nothing worked.
Djokovich
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby briancar89 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:37 am

So the rudder pedals or the stick/throttles won't work if both are plugged in? Is it just one that doesn't work or everything?
briancar89
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby honeysingh1423 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:10 am

The Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition is only compatible with Windows. It is NOT compatible with XBOX devices.
honeysingh1423
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby EVVFCX » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:53 am

Things have changed a bit, Thrustmaster Airbus captains tca's are now compatible with xbox

Steve
May the Mynd be with you.
So far my number of landings either passenger or pilot equal my number of takeoffs.

FSX Gold Acc, P3D V4, FS2020
EVVFCX
Captain
Captain

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam