Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

Postby briancar89 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Good afternoon,

I'd been thinking of buying the Airbus Thrustmaster flight controller (side stick) and the throttle quadrant for FSX Steam. I currently have the CH products rudder pedals and don't see those on the compatibility list with the Thrustmaster product. Does anyone know if these 2 would work together? I'm not sure why they wouldn't as they're in two separate USB outlets. I really don't want to spend a lot more money on rudder pedals that I don't need.
briancar89
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

Postby Djokovich » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:16 am

briancar89 wrote:Good afternoon,

I'd been thinking of buying the Airbus Thrustmaster flight controller (side stick) and the throttle quadrant for FSX Steam. I currently have the CH products rudder pedals and don't see those on the compatibility list with the Thrustmaster product. Does anyone know if these 2 would work together? I'm not sure why they wouldn't as they're in two separate USB outlets. I really don't want to spend a lot more money on rudder pedals that I don't need.

Hello!
I have the same problem, it is strange that they are not compatible. I even used a plugin but nothing worked.
Djokovich
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Airbus Thrustmaster compatibility

Postby briancar89 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:37 am

So the rudder pedals or the stick/throttles won't work if both are plugged in? Is it just one that doesn't work or everything?
briancar89
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam