runways

FSX including FSX Steam version.

runways

Postby flyhtk » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:27 am

Dear Members,
I lost the all airports (Fsx default and add-on) runways. Aircrafts are going on as soil ground.No lines and signs.How can I gain them again?
please help!
flyhtk
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: runways

Postby TextRich » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:35 am

Are you using boxed FSX or FSX:SE? If the former, try reinstalling as a file may have gotten corrupted. If FSX:SE, use the Steam application to verify the integrity of the game files and it will re-download any missing or corrupted files.
TextRich
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby flyhtk » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Thank you for your advice. I ve box fsx edition. Before reinstalling, ı ll try to correct scenery.cfg file.
iI ll inform regarding result. Best regards
flyhtk
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby TextRich » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:25 pm

flyhtk wrote:Thank you for your advice. I ve box fsx edition. Before reinstalling, ı ll try to correct scenery.cfg file.
iI ll inform regarding result. Best regards

Check the scenery.cfg. Before reinstalling, verify the integrity of the local files. In the Steam application, go to Library. Select Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition in your list of games. Right click on that name and select Properties, then Local Files, then hit the verify integrity buttons. It only checks the base sim's folder and not the folder in AppData, Program Files, and Documents, but it is good to quickly fix possibly corrupted base files.
TextRich
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby flyhtk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 am

puff !!! I couldnt do it. it s time to say good by for fsx and well come on board msfs!! I hope I dont encounter with such problems at msfs!!
flyhtk
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam