MILVIZ F15E

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Re: MILVIZ F15E

Postby nthnyds » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:03 am

Hi Reggie,
The only Addon I have in the menu is for AI Ships which works fine.
I am under the impression that the desktop MVAMS shortcut - (Milviz aircraft management system) to the exe program on the hard drive itself is all that is required to make any additions or changes to the aircraft once saved.
As I said in my previous post - all of the necessary files (as indicated by the software supplier Blackbird simulations) are installed and in the correct places on my hard drive, and their config file reacts to any changes I make using the desktop shortcut.
I believe that what is missing/not working is "simconnect".
This "simconnect" is the necessary software connection to allow the changes in the small config program to get through to the Sim.
This software is what enables ships to be added, enables ADE to show aircraft positions on airfields during design, and allows programs such as Plan G to plan and follow aircraft flights on maps.
All of these previous conditions work on my computer, so my simconnect itself is fine, it's just not available/working/ built into/ this aircraft for some reason.
nthnyds
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby ReggieC » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:28 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help. That's where it is located in my sim - P3Dv5.4. I'm able to add doors and crew through the Add-On tab. I tried to take a screen shot, but was unable to.

Good luck,
Reggie
ReggieC
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby nthnyds » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:07 am

Thanks Reggie
I believe it is an FSX problem that has been around this particular download for a few years and never been resolved.
Will fly without doors and pilots. No Problem.
nthnyds
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby nthnyds » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:03 am

Hi,
Have had some help from Blackbird support.
This link will lead you to an FSX/FSXSE file download in a forum that works in FSX

http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=8060
nthnyds
Ground hog
Ground hog

Previous

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam