Running The Petie the 2nd in FSX Steam

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Running The Petie the 2nd in FSX Steam

Postby HUIYPAERBOWLOW » Mon May 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Hiya peeps when it's flying at targets it is steep banks and full throttle. Got to hit them in the head. I need help running Petie the 2nd in FSX Steam edition. I was able to readdress the model in the config file and I get the Racer but no textures
HUIYPAERBOWLOW
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Running The Petie the 2nd in FSX Steam

Postby Hagar » Tue May 26, 2020 3:10 am

Hi there. There are a lot of Petie the 2nd repaints posted here. Most are for the payware A2A Simulations Mustang.

This is the only one that will fit the default Racer. https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Texture.Petie-2.zip&categoryId=&filename=Y

Make sure you paste the folder named Texture.Petie from the download into the P51_Racer parent folder.

If this is your first new variation to the P-51 renumber [fltsim.xx] to [fltsim.9] in the new aircraft.cfg entry.

Here it is in FSX-SE

Hope this helps.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Running The Petie the 2nd in FSX Steam

Postby HUIYPAERBOWLOW » Tue May 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Thank You. I tried that repaint and it wasn't in the classes of well done. I was hoping the A2A was going to work the same way. The P-51 D addon is about 50 bucks and that will have to wait. If you go to A2A they have a P-40 B for free.
HUIYPAERBOWLOW
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam