Runtime Error

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Runtime Error

Postby lancer24 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Hi, I have recently installed FSX on a new computer (after un-installing it from another computer of mine) and noticed that after installing the Acceleration disc,verified it did not prompt me to type in the product key. (it like skipped it for some reason) I started FSX and got an error message to the effect that acceleration was not verified? ( I am not sure, I will check the correct wording the next time I start it up). Once in sim, I am able to fly around for maybe about 10 minutes before I get the warning...Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:F\Program Files (x86) Microsoft Games\FSX.exe
R6025
-pure virtual function call
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would really appreciate it.
lancer24
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Runtime Error

Postby Dave T » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 am

Try the method described by garymbuska at the bottom of this page.
https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... n#p1307078
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby lancer24 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Hi, the message read upon starting FSX said....Product Activation Error. we're sorry, an unexpected error is preventing product activation from being completed. Error code 1-8000 4005. So, I tried the solution you mentioned in your post and....it worked!! FSX now loads normally without error messages. I however, still get the same runtime error approximately 15 minutes into flight. Any ideas or suggestions? I think it may have something to do with my installation of MegaScenery photo realistic states and a few airport addons I installed on FSX while it was not "completely" activated.
lancer24
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby lancer24 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:32 am

**Update** Hi, as far as the Runtime Error 6025 goes, what I did was look it up on YouTube for possible fixes. I came across a few people who knew about how to go about fixing it. I followed their instructions and... it worked!!! FSX is now trouble free.
lancer24
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam