Project Airbus a32x FD-FMC crashing the game during descent

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Project Airbus a32x FD-FMC crashing the game during descent

Postby william21 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:11 pm

I've had couple occasions when during descent i right click with my mouse during descent and it crashes the game. it seems to be fine when when i right click any other time but during descent phase it crashes the game. i've only flown it maybe 5 times and it has crashed the game 3 times out of the 5 flights.
william21
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Project Airbus a32x FD-FMC crashing the game during desc

Postby william21 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:03 am

well its not only during descent in crashes the game, pretty much any given moment when i go to any of the in game menus and what not it might just crash the game. and also there is problems where the plane will climb more that the selected altitude in managed mode and also many times during landing when i put on flaps it just cuts of the thrust and stalls the plane...
william21
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Sprocket » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:30 am

william21 wrote:well its not only during descent in crashes the game, pretty much any given moment when i go to any of the in game menus and what not it might just crash the game. and also there is problems where the plane will climb more that the selected altitude in managed mode and also many times during landing when i put on flaps it just cuts of the thrust and stalls the plane...

You are not saying whether it is FSX-cd or whether it is FSX Steam, or which OS you are on.
Years ago FSX (cd) on Win7 had a problem with the UIAutomation.dll, which used to crash the game to desktop after a number of mouse clicks in VC.

The following fix was issued:

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... n&x=10&y=9

Maybe this is your problem? :?:
Sprocket
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby william21 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:27 am

im running win10 64bit and i have FSX steam edition. the crashing problem seems to only be with this plane.
william21
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby garymbuska » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 am

If you check your event viewer folder it will tell you what caused the problem.
just type Event Viewer in the box just to the right of the window image in the lower left hand corner
once open you will see several different items click on window logs than click on application then just scroll down through the log. till you find the event
this is an example of a error I had.
svchost (2208,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.
the events are in date and time order the event is easier to find right after the event happened.
8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby william21 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am

i see the same message you pasted and some avast thing-a-ma-jigs..
william21
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby william21 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:38 am

it doesn't seems to give any errors in the event viewer about fsx when this addon crashed the game... even though another addon that caused crashing did show errors about fsx. oh well, i'm going to abandon trying to figure this out for now and move onto other planes, gotta fly something :D thanks for trying to help tho.
william21
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam