Issues with WOAI, AIFP and Chaseplane

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Issues with WOAI, AIFP and Chaseplane

Postby DaveHagen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:28 am

Hello, I have three issues: I have AIFP3 and my FSX:SE is in D Drive (Windows 10) but AIFP3 gives a error that no flightsim is found

Screenshot:

And I also have a issue with WOAI:

When I want to install the AI traffic into FSX:SE A error that a aircraft is not found (e.g. DJC_A319 not found) and also much more aircraft occurs. I had to reinstall FSX and Steam because it was placed in C Drive while it should be in D Drive.

And the last issue is with Chaseplane: It doesn't connect with my FSX anymore since I moved everything to D Drive
Flight Simmer
I use PMDG 737NGX, 777L, Aerosoft A32X
I use FSX:SE
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Issues with WOAI, AIFP and Chaseplane

Postby DaveHagen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:35 am

Chaseplane now connects with FSX, so that is solved
Flight Simmer
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Dave T » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 am

Try the registry repair tool free from flight1 https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library
I haven't used AIFP3 for awhile, you could open the AIFP.ini and see if the path is correct and points to your FSX install.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby DaveHagen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:41 am

Dave T wrote:Try the registry repair tool free from flight1 https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library
I haven't used AIFP3 for awhile, you could open the AIFP.ini and see if the path is correct and points to your FSX install.

Doesn't work, error still occurs when trying to install WOAI aircraft. And I can't find AIFP.ini
Flight Simmer
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby garymbuska » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Simple solution is to search for it It could take a while as you have to look in all drives.
Remember that you have to look for exactly the same file As they are case sensitive. By that I mean if you name a file FiX2 and then try to look for fix2 it will not find it.
Something you might not know but by default 90% of any 32bit program will install on the C drive inside of the program_files(86) folder unless you point it else where.
It's no surprise when you moved the file that the other program could not find it. In order for things to work correctly the one program has to know where the other is at and when you installed it originally it knew where it was
but when you moved it the registry still thinks it is back where you moved it from.
programs that work together need to be installed together if you want to move one you have to move the other one as well 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby DaveHagen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:04 pm

WOAI is solved, after I reinstalled Steam and FSX I didn't know the packages would stay in the wizard for some reason. Just mailed Stuff4FS, hoping for a answer. Thank you for the help
Flight Simmer
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam