B777 V2.00 Beta Released

FSX including FSX Steam version.

B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby zachary77 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi, I'm happy to announce V2 of the B777. I'd like feedback before posting it proper, so please test it and tell me what you think. I'd like a test of the FDE especially, I worked countless hours on it. The Fly-By-Wire readme is in the Panel/AT folder. Delete your old a/c in Airplanes before install, and do read the (WIP) manual.

Happy flying!
zachary77
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwiFIojRmqB7wprXs1-3U0FhOZ1Vs-CP/view?usp=sharing
zachary77
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby cevans » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:43 am

Would I be correct in thinking this is FSX only? I tried in P3D4.5 and gauges are no show. Looking at the gauges I am surprised :think:
cevans
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby zachary77 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:27 am

I don't have P3D, so I can't say for certain, but that might be the case because (I think) the gauges make use of a 32 bit DLL.
zachary77
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby Bofredrik » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:31 am

If it works in FS9, fine.
If not, make a V.3.00.
Bofredrik
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: ESSA

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby zachary77 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:23 am

As mentioned in the manual, I'm not the original coder. Hence, I do not have the source code. Even if I did, I don't have P3D. Anyone who has it is more than welcome to adapt it for P3D, which Chris Evans has done. If you do decide to contribute fixes, please share them with us.
zachary77
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby pete » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:35 am

Bofredrik wrote:If it works in FS9, fine.
If not, make a V.3.00.


This is the Skyspirit 777-200 VC converted to FSX native. There is already the Skyspirit / Project Opensky 777-200 for FS2004 -

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... egoryId=32
Think global. It's the world we live in
User avatar
pete
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 10217
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:01 am
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby cevans » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 pm

I'll have a look at it later if I can fire up my old FSX.
I'll also do another 'conversion' to P3D but with some added extras.

Great job Zac! We've been waiting for this for a long time
cevans
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby Andiroto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:45 am

Tried to adjust the pitch lever in VC (Btw, really nice one!), but I do not know in which file? Is probably integrated in the model!
Otherwise, thanks for your work!
Andiroto
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:56 pm
Location: Only on visit

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby zachary77 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:19 am

Thanks for the kind words. V2.0 will be released to the site proper soon. I've been on holiday for the past few days, just got back.
Andiroto, you're right. It's in the .mdl itself.
zachary77
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby Chana468 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:32 am

There is no "position" for the gauge, so even if you add, it will not show up. I think this is a limitation in the original VC model. <<s


918kiss
Chana468
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby garymbuska » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:22 am

zachary77 wrote:Hi, I'm happy to announce V2 of the B777. I'd like feedback before posting it proper, so please test it and tell me what you think. I'd like a test of the FDE especially, I worked countless hours on it. The Fly-By-Wire readme is in the Panel/AT folder. Delete your old a/c in Airplanes before install, and do read the (WIP) manual.

Happy flying!
zachary77
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwiFIojRmqB7wprXs1-3U0FhOZ1Vs-CP/view?usp=sharing


I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the link does not work. I get an error message when i click on it.
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
User avatar
garymbuska
Major
Major
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:10 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby Hawkeye07 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:08 pm

garymbuska wrote:
zachary77 wrote:Hi, I'm happy to announce V2 of the B777. I'd like feedback before posting it proper, so please test it and tell me what you think. I'd like a test of the FDE especially, I worked countless hours on it. The Fly-By-Wire readme is in the Panel/AT folder. Delete your old a/c in Airplanes before install, and do read the (WIP) manual.

Happy flying!
zachary77
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwiFIojRmqB7wprXs1-3U0FhOZ1Vs-CP/view?usp=sharing


I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the link does not work. I get an error message when i click on it.


Gary, Did you get the black page that said "Whoop! a problem with the preview" ?

right under that statement is a download button and I hit it and it went to a page that said Google couldn't check for viruses.
There is another button that says "Download anyway" It downloads fine from there.

Image
Image

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
User avatar
Hawkeye07
Major
Major
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm
Location: Landlocked in the Midwest USA at KAXN

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby garymbuska » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Hawkeye07 wrote:
garymbuska wrote:
zachary77 wrote:Hi, I'm happy to announce V2 of the B777. I'd like feedback before posting it proper, so please test it and tell me what you think. I'd like a test of the FDE especially, I worked countless hours on it. The Fly-By-Wire readme is in the Panel/AT folder. Delete your old a/c in Airplanes before install, and do read the (WIP) manual.

Happy flying!
zachary77
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwiFIojRmqB7wprXs1-3U0FhOZ1Vs-CP/view?usp=sharing


I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the link does not work. I get an error message when i click on it.


Gary, Did you get the black page that said "Whoop! a problem with the preview" ?

right under that statement is a download button and I hit it and it went to a page that said Google couldn't check for viruses.
There is another button that says "Download anyway" It downloads fine from there.

Image


That is exactly what I got but I did not want to take a chance as with my luck I would get some kind of virus.
I had a issue with the last Windows 10 up date it managed to corrupt a few files that are on a separate hard drive
I had to fix my default flight as the aircraft.cfg file was missing and than a Payware CRJ-900 had some panel issues a size statement was removed causing unusually small panels. That one drove me crazy before I found the problem
Of course you know that UPDATES are not suppose to change things especially when they are on another drive :o
And i no longer see any progressive taxi arrows so I do not take any chances at all.
Still working on that problem not sure what has happened.
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
User avatar
garymbuska
Major
Major
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:10 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby cevans » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:15 pm

If you run a good anti virus (if you don't you may as well walk a tightrope blindfold :) ) then there should be little or no risk. Forget that google can't scan it. Your anti virus is protecting your pc.
Anyhow I downloaded that file and no problem.
cevans
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: B777 V2.00 Beta Released

Postby zachary77 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 pm

That file is outdated anyway. A newer version with some bugfixes has been uploaded onto the library (V2.01).
zachary77
Ground hog
Ground hog
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am


Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mmurphy77 and 191 guests