Freeware 777 issue?

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Freeware 777 issue?

Postby Darkform » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 am

Hi, this is my first post here, I just have an issue with a 777 aircraft created by Chris Evans apparently?

So the aircraft is good, I really like it, but I have a small issue can't seem to find a solution for.. So anytime I use the aircraft, and turn on the autothrottle, it just crashes my entire game, im not sure if its from the game not handling the aircraft, but I pretty much have to use the aircraft without the autothrottle since it keeps happening.. I tried searching for a fix, and no luck, not sure if its only happening with me, i'd appreciate any feedback, thanks!
Darkform
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Freeware 777 issue?

Postby Tleilaxian » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am

It's not just you. I had (and posted about) the exact same issue. I never found a solution for it and Chris helped out by testing it, but he uses P3d and could not replicate the issue in that sim. So, I migrated to P3d (where it works with no issues).

For whatever this is worth, there is a Lufthansa 777 Cargo that I downloaded from this site (I think from around Feb) that worked for me. Now, I realize that it's cargo and not passenger ... but it's a flyable T7.

I wish I could be of more help, but at least you know it's not only you.
Tleilaxian
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Freeware 777 issue?

Postby Darkform » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:42 am

Thanks for the response, man sucks how this issue can't be solved, the aircraft seems like one of the best freewares 777 out there, oh well
Darkform
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam