VC dissapear and re-appear

FSX including FSX Steam version.

VC dissapear and re-appear

Postby bjmxc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:22 am

Im still having a problem loading my VC in the game. At some airports the VC loads with no problem, and at some it doesn't load, or it disappears when I turn the view to look around inside the cockpit. It seems to be only on airbus aircraft. At one point it loads and works fine, then the next its gone, then comes back again. please please any help would be great.
bjmxc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: VC dissapear and re-appear

Postby garymbuska » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 am

bjmxc wrote:Im still having a problem loading my VC in the game. At some airports the VC loads with no problem, and at some it doesn't load, or it disappears when I turn the view to look around inside the cockpit. It seems to be only on airbus aircraft. At one point it loads and works fine, then the next its gone, then comes back again. please please any help would be great.

Can you be more specific which aircraft where did you down load it from?
I have a payware B737-800/900 by PMDG that is very particular as to how you can select it. By that I mean if you are all ready at an airport using another aircraft and than select the B737-800 NGX or B737-900 NGX when it comes up you might find missing textures in the cockpit or even parts of the aircraft do not display correctly. When I wrote to PMDG about this I was told that the aircraft does not like be painted over any other aircraft or its self and the best way to select this aircraft is while in the planing stages. Or in other words select either the B737-800 or the B737-900 with or without winglets when you first boot up FSX
Since doing this I have had no more issues.
I was told this was due to the textures that PMG uses for these aircraft are highly detailed and need a fresh start. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Re: VC dissapear and re-appear

Postby bjmxc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 pm

the only ones I'm having a problem with are chris evans and the airbus aircraft he puts out. for example.. I can be at Luke afb and the vc will show and work fine.. then I take off and head to sky harbor airport.. then poof.. the vc disappears when I'm looking forward. but when I turn the view to look left or right just a few degrees, it reappears. Most of his other aircraft I download from here I don't have a problem with.. its just mainly the airbus a319 a320. Sorry im not the best at trying to describe what's going on.
bjmxc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam