Where are thr helicopters

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Where are thr helicopters

Postby garymbuska » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:19 am

I never fly the helicopters but I do not see them in the Sim Objects/Airplanes folder
I would love to remove them.
Can someone tell me where they are at
thanks
<<u
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Re: Where are thr helicopters

Postby garymbuska » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:24 am

Never mind I finally found them ding-a-ling me could not see the forest for the trees. :oops:
I never noticed that they were in there own folder. :whistle:
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Re: Where are thr helicopters

Postby EVVFCX » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Gary,

If you don't want to see them in the aircraft selection screen, you don't need to delete them to not see them, just go into the panel folder and rename the panel.cfg to something such as panelhide.cfg and the aircraft will not appear.

But: and there's always a but, if you have any AI flight plans or scenery that call for them to be there you will get an error so please keep a list of which ones you hide.

A few years ago I wrote a batch file for doing exactly this but can't remember if it was here or on another sim website where I entered it and left instructions.

regards

Steve
May the Mynd be with you.
So far my number of landings either passenger or pilot equal my number of takeoffs.

FSX Gold Acc, P3D V4, FS2020
EVVFCX
Captain
Captain

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam