SLAMMAN
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: REVO REMOVAL

Postby garymbuska » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:59 am

SLAMMAN wrote:As far as WIN 7 64 BIT it doesn't work I got the same message
'' account already exists! <<q

Two questions
1 what in god's earth are you talking about.
2 Your problem could be caused by the fact that you are using an outdated windows WINDOWS 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft.
I know that there are plenty of people you are using outdated windows such as WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 8 and even older programs.

I also know that not all systems will run using WINDOWS 10 which is the current WINDOWS system

There is a program you can download that will let you know if WINDOWS 10 will run on your current system. I strongly suggest you use it and if you can upgrade
As long as your copy of WINDOWS 7 is a valid copy you can get WINDOWS 10 for free.
check out this link
https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how ... 0-upgrade/
8-) <<u
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby SLAMMAN » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:11 pm

MR.BUSKA
I have had three strokes I tried Win 10 on my machine and I had
nothing but headaches I was ready to play RUSSIAN ROULLETTE
WITH A MAC 11 . Win 10 is alright for people that haven't had a
stroke. But what I was explaining the program would not let me
remove it only repair it, and without the F-18 so any missions
involving the F-18 where null& void!!!
SLAMMAN
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Roypcox » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:43 pm

I use Revo Removerr on my 64 vbit W-t bpro and no problem here hope you find a solution soon. Revo Remover is a free site to remove your ac from and it gets it all leaves no trace of aircraft when deleting it. Really a great program and its free!!!
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby garymbuska » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 pm

SLAMMAN wrote:MR.BUSKA
I have had three strokes I tried Win 10 on my machine and I had
nothing but headaches I was ready to play RUSSIAN ROULLETTE
WITH A MAC 11 . Win 10 is alright for people that haven't had a
stroke. But what I was explaining the program would not let me
remove it only repair it, and without the F-18 so any missions
involving the F-18 where null& void!!!

I completely understand I had more problems than there are leaves on a tree when it first came out. It had more bugs than a land fill :lol: But alas Microsoft finally got rid of them after emptying a few cans of RAID :roll:
I went back and forth a total of three times.
Have you tried looking in the folder that it is installed in? Sometimes you can find an uninstall in the folder
I was using it and had no problems removing it at all.
Perhaps this may help
https://www.revouninstaller.com/user-tu ... dows-7.php
this link shows how to remove it using different windows
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby Hawkeye07 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:25 pm

garymbuska wrote:
SLAMMAN wrote:As far as WIN 7 64 BIT it doesn't work I got the same message
'' account already exists! <<q

Two questions
1 what in god's earth are you talking about.
2 Your problem could be caused by the fact that you are using an outdated windows WINDOWS 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft.
I know that there are plenty of people you are using outdated windows such as WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 8 and even older programs.

I also know that not all systems will run using WINDOWS 10 which is the current WINDOWS system

There is a program you can download that will let you know if WINDOWS 10 will run on your current system. I strongly suggest you use it and if you can upgrade
As long as your copy of WINDOWS 7 is a valid copy you can get WINDOWS 10 for free.
check out this link
https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how ... 0-upgrade/
8-) <<u

WHAT??? WINDOWS 7 is still being supported by Microsoft. I get updates all the time on my 64 bit version.

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Anthindelahunt » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:14 pm

I am still getting updates for my win.7 64 bit as well.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby tjitah » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Have a look at "Wise Program Uninstaller" at wisecleaner.com. It is free, does the same job as Revo (which I ditched long ago) and works perfectly on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit PC.
i7-4790K @ 4.6 GHz, ASUS Maximus VII Gene, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 2400MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Rift, Windows 7 64-bit
tjitah
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby garymbuska » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 am

Anthindelahunt wrote:I am still getting updates for my win.7 64 bit as well.

Anthin.

Than I must have been misinformed
But one thing for sure it is only a matter of time before that support stops.
Microsoft has made it clear that Windows 10 is the windows of the future and all other windows will slowly go away 8-)
I found this on a Microsoft page
Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015, but extended support won't end until January 14, 2020.Oct 19, 2018

You can check this link out as to when Windows 7 will die.
https://www.lifewire.com/windows-7-end-of-life-4161085

What this means is that yes you still are getting updates but they are not security updates and if you check out the link above Microsoft is already shutting down support to systems using older C P U 'S
so as I stated it is only a matter of time before it goes by way of the DODO.
Gary M Buska
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

garymbuska wrote:Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015, but extended support won't end until January 14, 2020.Oct 19, 2018[/b]
You can check this link out as to when Windows 7 will die.
https://www.lifewire.com/windows-7-end-of-life-4161085

What this means is that yes you still are getting updates but they are not security updates.

I think you're getting confused. It means exactly the opposite. From your link:

However, between now and then the operating system (OS) is in an in-between phase known as “extended support.” During this phase, Microsoft is still offering paid support, though not the complimentary support that comes with the license; and continues to provide security updates, but not design and feature ones.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 pm

I concur with Hagar.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby SLAMMAN » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 pm

GROUND HOG
Thanks for the help with the WISE REMOVER it got me further than I was getting but after it was gone it still came
up remove or repair. I'm going to try one more time and then
give up I know when I'm beat!
SLAMMAN
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby napamule » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Aparently it can do this if you have a Trojan that is preventing the uninstall. Google 'help with Wise Remover' and read the info at google lists (malwaretips/) . I have Windows 7 64 bit and I DON'T allow ANY updates to automatically download/install. I have a good anti virus that keeps me safe enough. And I WON'T get Windoze 10. It calls home and stores info on their 'cloud' and it gets everything including your birthday and social security number, if it can find it. Homey don't play that game!
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby garymbuska » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:32 am

My big compliant is Windows 10 will put any program that is not 62 bit into the Program Files (86) folder by default
and that is the one place you do not want FSX or any Flightsimulator program to be
Microsoft decided any thing in this folder is a system related file and treats it as such which means it might not allow things to run as they should
I know you can turn off the UAC but for me it is just easier to install on a different drive
I still think there are valid reasons as to why Microsoft does this but I have no clue as to what that reason is.
But i agree with you Windows 10 is an invasion of privacy but for the time being we are stuck with it.
As for updating I always select the notify first before instillation
any other method is like playing Russian roulette using 5 bullets :shock: :lol: :doh:
Gary M Buska
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam