Iris F4 Phantom... help please!

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Iris F4 Phantom... help please!

Postby GripenFlyer » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:57 am

Hi there all,

Anybody perhaps have a fix or know of a fix for the nose wheel steering of the Iris F4 Pantom?

Would be much appreciated.

GF
GripenFlyer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Iris F4 Phantom... help please!

Postby garymbuska » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:15 am

GripenFlyer wrote:Hi there all,

Anybody perhaps have a fix or know of a fix for the nose wheel steering of the Iris F4 Pantom?

Would be much appreciated.

GF

One thing you can try would be to look at the contact points on another plane like this one to see if you can find a problem . However I am not 100% sure if the nose wheel steering is defined in the contact points and it might even be defined at the time the aircraft is made if that is the case there is no fix. Unless you can get the original files from the author and then you would be able to fix the problem provided you know what you are doing.
I think things that have to be animated are defined at the time the aircraft is made but not 100 % sure :think:
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam